Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Visa Granted Aaahhhh.....

Visa Granted Aaahhhh.....

Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:43 pm
Professional Princess

Default Re: Visa Granted Aaahhhh.....

Originally Posted by scissors
got a message from our co this morning saying that kerrys meds have been passed and our visa has been granted....aaahhhhh...i feel like a bloody gibbering wreck know...and ive got to go to work soon....aaaaahhhhh.luckily it came before gary went to work....

brisbane here we come...yyyeeessss.....

tracey and gary,luv you all......

Congratulations!

Old Jan 13th 2005, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hiya rich and angie,lol done plenty of funny cuts today im sure,thanks guys hopefully i ll catch up with you soon either on her or on msn

tracey.
Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hiya

Congratulations
to you both

Tracey what is your timeline?
Bet you can't believe it, would hav loved to have been a fly on the wall at the salon, done any funny cuts then LOL

Have a tonight and celebrate
and then PANIC!
Won't be long before you get the famous 'collywobbles'

Take care
Ang
Old Jan 13th 2005, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

well ive been trying all night to convince my neighbour that getting our visa is a good thing,she s pretty upset,and heres us celebrating, she says shes gonna brick up my doors,lol,i wouldnt put it past her,and shes waitin for the postman, god im gonna be up all night till it comes to get it before she does,lol,poor postie,2 mad women waiting for him, lol,guess some people would think that was a good thing
Still sinking in, havent told any family yet,phoned our mates in canada and their booking their r flights for thier holiday before we even get there,so i told them they can get the house ready for us to move in then,lol,

cant believe we re actually going,omg, we re actually going,god know i feel like im talking gobblygook :scared:

wrzel pinkpussycat and karen,thanks mates we ll see you at the meet at the end of the month and have a drink to celebrate

there seems loades of us going to the same place,cant wait to meet you all,loades of luv

tracey.
Old Jan 13th 2005, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

hey claire, dont forget those mince pies and that bottle of wine next xmas

see ya there

tracey.
Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
I knew it would all be great!!!!!

Gold Coast here you come!!!!!

Fanbloodytastic!
Old Jan 13th 2005, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

pauli71 is an unknown quantity at this point

got a message from our co this morning saying that kerrys meds have been passed and our visa has been granted....aaahhhhh...i feel like a bloody gibbering wreck know...and ive got to go to work soon....aaaaahhhhh.luckily it came before gary went to work....

Great News! really pleased for you all Now you can get a good nights
Old Jan 14th 2005, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

not on your life,i hardly slept at all

tracey.
Originally Posted by pauli71
Great News! really pleased for you all Now you can get a good nights
Old Jan 14th 2005, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

Told Hannah last night and she was soooooooo pleased. Her and Kerry will be able to get together when you get there.
Amanda
Old Jan 14th 2005, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations to you all, have a few tonight on me!
Trish
x
Old Jan 14th 2005, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

pike....hiya how ya doing, havent seen you on line much lately,yes we ve decided on brisband somewhere near the gold coast i think,how about you have you decided yet,what stage are you at now.
catch up with you soon.

wholeworldwindow....weve got some meets coming up soon, not sure,where are you from,weve got one near birmingham on the 30 of this month and one in central london on the 13 march and one at sandown the following weekend,if your intersted in any of them let me know,speak to you soon.

tracey.
Old Jan 14th 2005, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

hiya debs, thanks hun,yipppeeee,still cant believe it, sorry i missed you online yesterday,forgot to switch off my msn didnt i,derrr, i tried you later but got one of your children instead,speak to you soon.

tracey
Originally Posted by debsy
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAYYYYYYYYYY
Great news
See ya soon!
Old Jan 14th 2005, 1:45 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

I knew I'd read somewhere on here about someone getting a visa yesterday and it was you. And today it's my turn!

Watch out you lot there's a lot of visas coming our way at the moment!

Have known for all of 6 hours now but I still can't take it in. Who else is heading for Sydney? Hope there is still room for us some time between May and October!

Scissors - I presume you'd be the person to ask if you know of anywhere decent to get your hair cut out there?! (it's a long shot I know, but if you don't ask you don't get!)

Binbird
Old Jan 14th 2005, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

lol, you ll have to come over to brissy and i ll do it for you,i have a steady hand REALLY i do USUALLY
Havre you come down from the ceiling yet,strange sort of feeling isnt it.

tracey.
Originally Posted by binbird
I knew I'd read somewhere on here about someone getting a visa yesterday and it was you. And today it's my turn!

Watch out you lot there's a lot of visas coming our way at the moment!

Have known for all of 6 hours now but I still can't take it in. Who else is heading for Sydney? Hope there is still room for us some time between May and October!

Scissors - I presume you'd be the person to ask if you know of anywhere decent to get your hair cut out there?! (it's a long shot I know, but if you don't ask you don't get!)

Binbird
Old Jan 14th 2005, 3:22 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

lol, you ll have to come over to brissy and i ll do it for you,i have a steady hand REALLY i do USUALLY
Havre you come down from the ceiling yet,strange sort of feeling isnt it.

tracey.
Still hanging and still glued to the forum - nothing will get done today. I hope normal service will resume shortly!

The batlike binbird
Old Jan 14th 2005, 3:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

lol, i couldnt even go to work today, i found yesterday a bit to much i think, lol,still in a daze, taking a load of teenagers to a gig tonight so that should snap me out of it,they ll probably get us moshin,lol,what a sight.

tracey.
Originally Posted by binbird
Still hanging and still glued to the forum - nothing will get done today. I hope normal service will resume shortly!

The batlike binbird
Old Jan 14th 2005, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi amanda,lol, she sent kerry a text last night that really pleased her,apparently thier both gonna get a job on home and away,lol.

tracey.

Originally Posted by mand8002
Told Hannah last night and she was soooooooo pleased. Her and Kerry will be able to get together when you get there.
Amanda

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.