Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Validation trip to perth

Validation trip to perth

Old May 7th 2006, 12:58 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Validation trip to perth

Originally Posted by Steve2438
well i have to say that you are the only northerner i know of that is proud to say you like the north...and still live there..if it's so fantastic up there why are you looking to move,come on be honest with yourself manchester is a dump always has been... always will be.there are loads of people i know (From but no longer live)up north that are fantastic,great sence of humour maybe yours will inprove when you leave,i dont know what you problem is,but i have lived all over the UK and the world in various jobs and i can have a view of a place if i want
.... by the way just because i live in the south it doent mean i'm from the south and come on.... Jade Goodes cant be that thick look at the money she's made
well I am a northerner and I love the north, why do we have to hate where we live to want to move

ooo and newsflash we actually have inside toilets up here now
Old May 7th 2006, 1:14 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
newsflash we actually have inside toilets up here now
OMG! That must be a revelation to the poster possums

Actually I recall staying at a place in Christchurch, NZ in the 70s and that had an outside loo! Bloody cold if you wanted a pee at 3am on a winter morning I can tell you
Old May 7th 2006, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by possoms
well I am a northerner and I love the north, why do we have to hate where we live to want to move

ooo and newsflash we actually have inside toilets up here now
nice to see you have evolved...taken a while...when we were kids we had to run outside awell for the Loo and sunday nights was bath night in the tub in the kitchen,as there was 7 of us... the girls went first then the boys...great fun but cold...to get a inside loo and bathroom we would have moved anywhere
Old May 7th 2006, 1:59 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

nice to see you have evolved...taken a while...when we were kids we had to run outside awell for the Loo and sunday nights was bath night in the tub in the kitchen,as there was 7 of us... the girls went first then the boys...great fun but cold...to get a inside loo and bathroom we would have moved anywhere
Now I never said we have a inside bath installed, reckon that would be luxury. though walking up and down stairs with pails of water from the pump would be knackering
Old May 7th 2006, 2:06 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cranni
Well Steve we live in the beautiful Bunbury, not as many poms here, so many different cultures, which is great, we live in Dalyellup and love it but there are many beautiful places down here. It annoys me that we dont get a mention, people come over have a look at perth and then decide, but as much as i like Perth the real gem is down south believe me.
I think this is just what you are looking for.
Denise from sunny Morecambe [northener] but a posh one

posh from morecambe, now there are 2 words I have never seen in the same sentence!!
Carole from Carnforth!
Old May 7th 2006, 3:48 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

well i have to say that you are the only northerner i know of that is proud to say you like the north...and still live there..if it's so fantastic up there why are you looking to move,come on be honest with yourself manchester is a dump always has been... always will be.there are loads of people i know (From but no longer live)up north that are fantastic,great sence of humour maybe yours will inprove when you leave,i dont know what you problem is,but i have lived all over the UK and the world in various jobs and i can have a view of a place if i want
.... by the way just because i live in the south it doent mean i'm from the south and come on.... Jade Goodes cant be that thick look at the money she's made

All I will say is thank god that you don't like suburbia and you want to live SOR, won't be having you as a neighbour then
Old May 7th 2006, 6:36 pm
visa granted 16/5/06

soonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey brien
All I will say is thank god that you don't like suburbia and you want to live SOR, won't be having you as a neighbour then

Yeah knowing our luck he'll end up being our next door neighbour, we've always had great neighbours here, (owned a few properties around our leafy village!) never had any problems, travel accross the world and get a whingin pom next door LOL !!!! :scared:
Old May 7th 2006, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
posh from morecambe, now there are 2 words I have never seen in the same sentence!!
Carole from Carnforth!
Well Brought up in Lancaster, lived in Heysham before we left, Mossgate Park. SO a bit POSH
Carnforth eh. My hubbys family , well his dad is from Carnforth.
Alan Cranswick, hes an Upholsterer, works in Morecambe though.