Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tiawamutu's House Build

Tiawamutu's House Build

Old May 6th 2007, 10:55 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tiawamutu's House Build

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Yes, looked at the plans and found they will be for the t-bar lintel over the top of the garage.

As for the sand, if there's anther delay, I can always get my bucket and spade, and make sand castles
Thought you had a beach near by... .
Old May 7th 2007, 4:42 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
Thought you had a beach near by... .
Or aye.....forgot about that
Old May 7th 2007, 11:46 am

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Went past today and they have connected the site power, and delivered internal door frames.

Must be gonna start soon...really hope so
Attached Thumbnails Tiawamutu's House Build-07.05.07-01.jpg   Tiawamutu's House Build-07.05.07-04.jpg   Tiawamutu's House Build-07.05.07-05.jpg  
Old May 7th 2007, 7:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Went past today and they have connected the site power, and delivered internal door frames.

Must be gonna start soon...really hope so
Either that or they are using your block as a storage depot!
Old May 8th 2007, 12:05 am

Don't think so Ozzie, as.............

WE HAVE BRICKIES!!!

I was right!

Was gonna have a lie in but I can't sleep now! Doesn't help that I can hear them from our house!

(Pictures to follow soon)
Old May 8th 2007, 4:30 am

WE HAVE BRICKIES!!!

I was right!

Was gonna have a lie in but I can't sleep now! Doesn't help that I can hear them from our house!

Never went back to bed as I am so excited!

Thing is, I can't pluck up the courage to go and have a look!

How chicken am I?

Hopefully some new good news soon!
Old May 8th 2007, 6:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

WE HAVE BRICKIES!!!

I was right!

Yay!!!!!!!
Old May 8th 2007, 8:06 am

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Yay!!!!!!!
I plucked up the courage to go down and...................................

They have started with the 1st house on the plot! (next door) :curse:

We are the second one, and the builder says we should be next.

I spoke to him this morning, and he said they will be starting them very soon, but couldn't say if it would be by the end of the week

He initially said the trades were just waiting to start........Me thinks a likely storey but we'll just have to wait and see

I'll kill me hubby, as he was the one that said they were on our plot of land this morning

Never mind, it's closer to happening now anyway.

I'll take some pics of the house they started on today.....It's unbelievable how quick they shoot up.
Old May 8th 2007, 11:28 am

Here's the house next door
Attached Thumbnails Tiawamutu's House Build-08.05.07-006.jpg  
Old May 8th 2007, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

That blokes thinking "why is there a tree in that house?"
Old May 8th 2007, 12:05 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the house next door
The roof is a bit small and slightly too high...!!
Old May 8th 2007, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

"Ok, who forgot the door?"
Old May 8th 2007, 12:07 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

I plucked up the courage to go down and...................................

They have started with the 1st house on the plot! (next door) :curse:

We are the second one, and the builder says we should be next.

I spoke to him this morning, and he said they will be starting them very soon, but couldn't say if it would be by the end of the week

He initially said the trades were just waiting to start........Me thinks a likely storey but we'll just have to wait and see

I'll kill me hubby, as he was the one that said they were on our plot of land this morning

Never mind, it's closer to happening now anyway.

I'll take some pics of the house they started on today.....It's unbelievable how quick they shoot up.
you had me all over exited for a moment there!

are you going to tell your new neighbours that their house has been on the internet?!

Adele x
Old May 8th 2007, 1:06 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Tiawamutu's House Build

Can't believe this thread's 20 pages long, and it's still just a slab!
Yes, I will recommend to admin that this thread gets its own sub-forums.

Tiawamutu's house build
- Tiawamutu's house build (chat)
- Tiawamutu's house build (building inquiries)
- Tiawamutu's house build (the update forum)
- Tiawamutu's house build (meet-ups)
- Tiawamutu's house build (take it outside)

etc etc etc

Buzzy
Old May 8th 2007, 2:18 pm

LOL.......is it mad half hour or something!

Just waiting for annqldau to chip in now, and that's everyone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.