Tasmania??

Old Dec 11th 2007, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of
Default Re: Tasmania??

Originally Posted by ianandhelena
Wotif only looks at the next 28 days for discount hotel deals tho, so if you can wait til the start of Jan you will get some good deals.
I have read alot of other threads and 'Wotif' has been praised as a fab bargain site ....I did look on there today but as it's only 28 days it's still in the school hols in Aus so still expensive but a few of the places you recommended are really nice (even though i'm still hoping for Quest Trinity )

Cheers
Zo
Old Dec 11th 2007, 7:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

You could do worse than try Stayz as well - it offers self catering accommodation and I have had some really good deals when wanting to stay for a week or more.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 10:02 pm
MicheleandBarry

MicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really nice

Hello Everyone!!
Have just booked our flights and we are coming over in January!! WOO HOO!!
Landing 11th in Hobart so any recommends for places to stay for a night or 3 to get over jet lag will be gratefully recieved. We are then hiring a camper for 10 days to go exploring the gorgeous place! then in hobart or nearabouts for a day or 2 before flying out on 27th. So anyone up for a beer give us a shout,
As well as looking at the island, we are looking to get an idea of any prospective employers, and meeting with development dept for a natter, see if they or anyone will sponsor us.
Big leap for us especially cost wise, but we thought eff it lets go!! Life is for living,
We are starting in Hobart and going along the east coast trail, so any recommends for parks or camping places, by beaches be nice. And of course any dates for beers to be pencilled in to our travels!!
look forward to hearing from you all!
Best wishes
Michele and Barry
Old Dec 12th 2007, 1:31 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jerzo
I have read alot of other threads and 'Wotif' has been praised as a fab bargain site ....I did look on there today but as it's only 28 days it's still in the school hols in Aus so still expensive but a few of the places you recommended are really nice (even though i'm still hoping for Quest Trinity )

Cheers
Zo
how much does it cost to stay there? looks good...
Old Dec 12th 2007, 3:05 am
Karoola!!!!!!

GaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MicheleandBarry
Hello Everyone!!
Have just booked our flights and we are coming over in January!! WOO HOO!!
Landing 11th in Hobart so any recommends for places to stay for a night or 3 to get over jet lag will be gratefully recieved. We are then hiring a camper for 10 days to go exploring the gorgeous place! then in hobart or nearabouts for a day or 2 before flying out on 27th. So anyone up for a beer give us a shout,
As well as looking at the island, we are looking to get an idea of any prospective employers, and meeting with development dept for a natter, see if they or anyone will sponsor us.
Big leap for us especially cost wise, but we thought eff it lets go!! Life is for living,
We are starting in Hobart and going along the east coast trail, so any recommends for parks or camping places, by beaches be nice. And of course any dates for beers to be pencilled in to our travels!!
look forward to hearing from you all!
Best wishes
Michele and Barry
Hi you two, You will love it over here!!! Tassie is just amazing. If your in the north area round Launceston I will be up for a beer or two with you!! I arrived with my wife 12 days ago. Not really looked hard for work yet as giving myself time to settle in and have a bit of a holiday. Will start looking more in the new year.
Good look and maybe see you soon!!!
Gary and Wifey
Old Dec 12th 2007, 7:25 am

Lenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to behold

I too think you will love it here in Tassie. Tis a great place with great people. Nuff said i recon.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

how much does it cost to stay there? looks good...
It's actually more reasonable than I first thought!!!.................Around £800 for just over a week.
I think I'll just book it................is it in a good part of town??
(Glebe seems nice from house hunting on the net)
I hope its nice xx
Zoe
Old Dec 12th 2007, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by quoll
You could do worse than try Stayz as well - it offers self catering accommodation and I have had some really good deals when wanting to stay for a week or more.
Thanks.................I have trawled through that site for many,many hours!!!

Loads of choice yet when I decide one is perfect it's either really expensive or booked up for my dates :curse: how inconsiderate!!! don't they know i'm coming
Thanks Again

Zo x
Old Dec 12th 2007, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

It's actually more reasonable than I first thought!!!.................Around £800 for just over a week.
I think I'll just book it................is it in a good part of town??
(Glebe seems nice from house hunting on the net)
I hope its nice xx
Zoe
it's in a great location for exploring town on foot, about 10 mins walk from the CBD/shops/quays etc.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

it's in a great location for exploring town on foot, about 10 mins walk from the CBD/shops/quays etc.
ALL BOOKED
Old Dec 12th 2007, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

ALL BOOKED
well then, we'd better meet up for a beer or three when you get here.....
Old Dec 12th 2007, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

well then, we'd better meet up for a beer or three when you get here.....
SOUNDS GREAT!!!!

YOU DO KNOW I HAVE 4 KIDS!!
DO YOU STILL STAND BY YOUR OFFER?????
Old Dec 12th 2007, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

SOUNDS GREAT!!!!

YOU DO KNOW I HAVE 4 KIDS!!
DO YOU STILL STAND BY YOUR OFFER?????
well, that depends on two things:

1. standing may be affected by previous beer consumption.

2. 4 kids not a problem if they can see over the bar to get the beers in.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to all

Jerzo - Ian's had the kid infliction before and he survives quite well

I think we need a list of who's coming to Tas and when as I am getting quite confused!!!!
Old Dec 12th 2007, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

I'm confused too!!!

Michelle and Barry = 11th Jan
Jerzo = Feb?

Anyone else?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.