Tasmania??

Old Dec 9th 2007, 8:55 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tasmania??

Thanks for the replies on where to head to Going to check some places out later today on google map....LOL
Told the girls we are going to live in Tas now........showed them a few photos I found.......and they gave it the thumbs up.....PHEW!!!!!!
Hope they can still do some kind of dance class in Tas as they have lots of trophies and rosettes.
Beth x x
Old Dec 9th 2007, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Thanks for the replies on where to head to Going to check some places out later today on google map....LOL
Told the girls we are going to live in Tas now........showed them a few photos I found.......and they gave it the thumbs up.....PHEW!!!!!!
Hope they can still do some kind of dance class in Tas as they have lots of trophies and rosettes.
Beth x x
here's a pic of a visitor we had yesterday in our back yard (west hobart 5 mins from the city centre):
Attached Thumbnails Tasmania??-wildlife-07-002.jpg  
Old Dec 9th 2007, 6:28 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I want one It's gorgeous!!!!
Really wish I was in Tas NOW
Beth x x
Old Dec 9th 2007, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

Beth x x
here you go:

http://www.yellowpages.com.au/search...referrer=wcore
Old Dec 10th 2007, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to all

check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....E:B:SS:AU:1123
Old Dec 10th 2007, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ianandhelena
here's a pic of a visitor we had yesterday in our back yard (west hobart 5 mins from the city centre):

Aahhhh!

Sam
Old Dec 10th 2007, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

suttons will become famous soon enoughsuttons will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Teabag

wow! yes please, that price is amazing. god wish i was going to Tas now and not applying for visas.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

i like the "will arrange for local pickup only (no postage)" info....
Old Dec 11th 2007, 12:08 am
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

Don't think I'll get that in the back of the Pajero

Has anyone got a trailor I can borrow?
Old Dec 11th 2007, 5:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Teabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to all

yes dear old eBay doesn't give a lot of options in the postage fields

Lovely property though to run a B&B, not enough bathrooms, but could be a good backpackers/bunkhouse
Old Dec 11th 2007, 9:26 am
Make it happen!!!!

OMG.......is that one house?!!!!!! Good price too
Beth x x
Old Dec 11th 2007, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

OMG.......is that one house?!!!!!! Good price too
Beth x x
Tis the house of my ( ok and millions of other peeps!!) dreams I would love to set up a B&B in it ,and finally my kids would get a bedroom each

We are trying to get accommodation at the minute and previously on this thread Trinity Quest has been mentioned and we have stuck with it , but the closer the holiday as well as Christmas is getting we are feeling that all too familiar tug at our purse strings and wondered if there was anywhere similar but a bit cheaper???? (I know of loads of web sites but I really value personal recommendations!!!)
Thanks

Zoe x
Old Dec 11th 2007, 2:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jerzo
Tis the house of my ( ok and millions of other peeps!!) dreams I would love to set up a B&B in it ,and finally my kids would get a bedroom each

We are trying to get accommodation at the minute and previously on this thread Trinity Quest has been mentioned and we have stuck with it , but the closer the holiday as well as Christmas is getting we are feeling that all too familiar tug at our purse strings and wondered if there was anywhere similar but a bit cheaper???? (I know of loads of web sites but I really value personal recommendations!!!)
Thanks

Zoe x
depending on when you are arriving and how much in advance you want to book, try going to

http://www.wotif.com/hotels/australi...bd-hotels.html

Places shown on there are generally good, in particular of the cheaper ones:

harrington's 102
old woolstore
st. ives motel apts
leisure inn hobart macquarie
blue hills battery point

you could also try the prince of wales hotel, battery point (http://www.princeofwaleshotel.net.au/accom.htm) and leisure inn woolmers inn (http://www.woolmersinn.com/).

Last edited by ianandhelena; Dec 11th 2007 at 2:19 pm.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 2:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ianandhelena
depending on when you are arriving and how much in advance you want to book, try going to

http://www.wotif.com/hotels/australi...bd-hotels.html

Places shown on there are generally good, in particular of the cheaper ones:

harrington's 102
old woolstore
st. ives motel apts
leisure inn hobart macquarie
blue hills battery point

you could also try the prince of wales hotel, battery point (http://www.princeofwaleshotel.net.au/accom.htm) and leisure inn woolmers inn (http://www.woolmersinn.com/).
Thanks so much xx Will look as soon as I get the kids fed!!
Got to be pretty quick as it for Feb 2nd!!

Zoe
Old Dec 11th 2007, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jerzo
Thanks so much xx Will look as soon as I get the kids fed!!
Got to be pretty quick as it for Feb 2nd!!

Zoe
Wotif only looks at the next 28 days for discount hotel deals tho, so if you can wait til the start of Jan you will get some good deals.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.