Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Sydney thread

The Sydney thread

Old May 16th 2008, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

theotherphil is just really nicetheotherphil is just really nicetheotherphil is just really nicetheotherphil is just really nicetheotherphil is just really nicetheotherphil is just really nicetheotherphil is just really nicetheotherphil is just really nicetheotherphil is just really nice
Default Re: The Sydney thread

I'm looking to head to Sydney in the future. Just starting the application process to NSW Ambulance Service. Fingers crossed they like my application lol!
Old May 16th 2008, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JenJen
plenty of rentals out there..... just depends where you're looking and wether you find one that suits you.

Several ppl heading to Sydney then , fantastic.

There must be more who already live there, hope you pop in to say hi

Jen
Coming to Sydney for holiday in October and making a permanent move there in 2010. My OH is from Gladesville, Sydney and having been on holiday a couple of times before I absolutely love the city! Can't wait to be living there! Good luck with your move Jen!
Old May 16th 2008, 7:50 pm

Bonzer Sheila is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JenJen
Ok Melbourne has one, I can't find one for Sydney.

There are a couple of people who I've recently been chatting to who are going to or are in Sydney......

We will probably be in Sydney for at least a year, it'd be nice to see whose in Sydney and who plans to go....

So come on don't be shy lol

If I don't get any replies I shall assume that Sydney's population is reducing quickly as everyone's heard we're arriving. Everyone seems to be going to Melbourne or Brisbane now?

Jen
Thought those moving to Sydney might be interested in this thread: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...73#post6198773
Have fun!
Old May 16th 2008, 8:24 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Jen I have just seen this thankyou for the warning we will have to up sticks and move ASAP
Old May 16th 2008, 10:16 pm
Just Joined

Swallow is an unknown quantity at this point

Haven't got a date yet, loads of ends to tie up still but cant wait.

Sydney here we come, see you there
Old May 16th 2008, 10:23 pm

Bonzer Sheila is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by asher
Jen I have just seen this thankyou for the warning we will have to up sticks and move ASAP
http://bestsmileys.com/silly/10.gif
Did I miss something?
Old May 16th 2008, 10:52 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

As you know, The Geek and myself arrived a fortnight ago and quickly added Simon to our family.

(Plus our 3 kits currently in quarantine.)
Old May 20th 2008, 12:50 pm
Banned

swigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to all

I am in the process of applying to join the NSW Ambulance service and if successful would probably end up in Sydney. Hoping to head out there in month or two for interview. It seems like such a long process.