Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Sydney thread

The Sydney thread

Old May 15th 2008, 7:23 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Sydney thread

Ok Melbourne has one, I can't find one for Sydney.

There are a couple of people who I've recently been chatting to who are going to or are in Sydney......

We will probably be in Sydney for at least a year, it'd be nice to see whose in Sydney and who plans to go....

So come on don't be shy lol

If I don't get any replies I shall assume that Sydney's population is reducing quickly as everyone's heard we're arriving. Everyone seems to be going to Melbourne or Brisbane now?

Jen
Old May 15th 2008, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

Essex Neil is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Sydney thread

Originally Posted by JenJen

There are a couple of people who I've recently been chatting to who are going to or are in Sydney......

We will probably be in Sydney for at least a year, it'd be nice to see whose in Sydney and who plans to go....

If I don't get any replies I shall assume that Sydney's population is reducing quickly as everyone's heard we're arriving. Everyone seems to be going to Melbourne or Brisbane now?

Jen
Hi JenJen,

Good call..Count me in...

Should be moving from Essex to Sydney July/August time if all goes to plan.

Neil
Old May 15th 2008, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

milly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to all

Jen
Hi, we arrive in Sydney on the 31st May,
Old May 16th 2008, 7:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Gibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by milly123
Hi, we arrive in Sydney on the 31st May,
I've been in Syney for a long, long time.
Old May 16th 2008, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Stu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of light

We will arive in Sydney on July 28th !!!

Busting a gut to get there, but still so much to do !!!!

Stu
Old May 16th 2008, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Millie11 will become famous soon enough

Hi, We are arriving the 4th of July for a well deserved rest Sitting my examens (very mature student..) and planning a move at the same time - b.... stressful
Old May 16th 2008, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

Scott and Kaz will become famous soon enough

looking to go over early August, OH is there at the moment due to her work wanting her to start early.

Cant wait, days are draggin by.

Great thread as well.
Old May 16th 2008, 8:39 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

been in Sydney for over 2yrs now, and here to stay
Old May 16th 2008, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

TillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of light

I'm in Sydney too. Moved here Feb06 with DH & DD. Currently going for our PR visa (came in as temporary bods) and will probably be going for citizenship when we can.

Going back to the UK for a visit in 7 weeks which should be fun!
Old May 16th 2008, 11:39 am
Account Closed

Yay replies.......

Nice to see you all, wow a few more people heading to Sydney then, thats good. I know there's more of you out there though... don't be shy.

So where are you now....... or if you're not there yet, where are you heading to in Sydney ?
My hubby will be working in Lidcombe, we will stay at a holiday cottage in Glenorie for the first 3 weeks, and hopefully in that time will sort out and move into a rental.... not too sure where but hopefully something nice will come up.

Let's hope i'll be seeing you all out there soon.........
Old May 16th 2008, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

TillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of light

We're in Cremorne, DH works in North Sydney.

Best of luck with your move
Old May 16th 2008, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Gibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond repute

Yay replies.......

not too sure where but hopefully something nice will come up.

Let's hope i'll be seeing you all out there soon.........

You'll find lots of nice places in the Hills.
Old May 16th 2008, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

gareth midson is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Me and my other half are moving to Sydney in Oct after our wedding, My other Half is a nurse and im a Tiler/Plasterer here.

We applied for our visa in Dec so just waiting on a CO.

Just starting to look into the Renting process at the moment.

Cant wait......

Gareth
Old May 16th 2008, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

zoomerang is an unknown quantity at this point

Arriving the second week of September.

Me and the OH cant wait to arrive.

fingers crossed we can find a rental
Old May 16th 2008, 4:23 pm
Account Closed

plenty of rentals out there..... just depends where you're looking and wether you find one that suits you.

Several ppl heading to Sydney then , fantastic.

There must be more who already live there, hope you pop in to say hi

Jen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.