Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Ladies FTC - "Ladies Night"

Sydney Ladies FTC - "Ladies Night"

Old Aug 16th 2007, 11:15 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - "Ladies Night"

count me in - assuming I don't get any other bugs. Tummy & cold bugs so far this week, and they say these things come in 3s
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

mollymoo will become famous soon enoughmollymoo will become famous soon enough

OOOOhh, got all excited for a minute then Binbird, in anticipation of seeing your evening attire again!
.....can't make it though, have a commitment already....always the way isn't it.

BTW, YanH, have you heard off Andi [Spud] at all??? Strange no-one seems to have heard anything since the xmas 'do'......must have frightened her to death!!!!!!!!!

If you do still 'lurk' Andi, get in touch!

You girls have a fab time
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:43 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha Mollymoo - don't think it's quite warm enough yet to bring out my range of "revealing tops"! Shame you can't make it - would have been good to catch up. Ladies nights should be hapapening on a monthly basis so maybe you'll be able to make it along to one soon.

B
Old Aug 17th 2007, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

elliebell is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by binbird
Hello all

Just a quick reminder about our "girlie night" a week on Friday. Please come along if you are free - the more the merrier (oh what an appropriate pun!)

B
hi binbird ,not met yet but hope to soon ,am checking out OH plans for next friday but hope to come if can .please pm me your details thanks
Old Aug 20th 2007, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mollymoo
OOOOhh, got all excited for a minute then Binbird, in anticipation of seeing your evening attire again!
.....can't make it though, have a commitment already....always the way isn't it.

BTW, YanH, have you heard off Andi [Spud] at all??? Strange no-one seems to have heard anything since the xmas 'do'......must have frightened her to death!!!!!!!!!

If you do still 'lurk' Andi, get in touch!

You girls have a fab time
Hi Mollymoo, no I haven't heard from her at all. I did try to email her a couple of months ago, but I never got a response. I thought it was a bit strange as she seemed really up for getting together. Don't know if she's even still in Australia, maybe I should check out the moving back to the UK forum!
Anyway, it would be good to see you again, where have you been hiding all these months? These nights in are hoping to become a regular monthly thing, so maybe next time?
Old Aug 20th 2007, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Hi YanH

Yes, hopefully make the next night in, although as the weather improves, I think a girls night out at the 'Terry Hills Tavern' on Mona Vale Road would be fun. Its been re-furbed because of the smoking laws, and they now have a terrific outdoor area [that feels like you are inside]. Its a great atmosphere, and they have reasonable food......its very much like the Newport Arms, but without the views [!!!!!!!!!!] and is fast becoming my local for a tipple with the girlies, especially if we don't fancy a trip into the city.........plus its about half way for most of us [well, the peeps I know anyway!].

I haven't been to the meets in a while because I am a working girl [of the most respectable kind], and work 3 days, including Tuesdays.....and I don't know about you, but life has got very, very busy.

Anyway, hopefully see you soon
Molly x x
Old Aug 20th 2007, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Binbird

I have permission from the birthday girl to come out - she won't be home from diving until 9 anyway!!! So I'll be there and hopefully I'll bring EllieBelle and another girl if that's ok - she knows Yanh and Holmes too.

Hi Mollymoo - long time no see, hope you are well!! May have to be the girls night out after next at your local - I think Hoola has already staked her claim on the next one being at her place!

See you all Friday

Love

Rudi
xxx
Old Aug 20th 2007, 11:34 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you can make it. Send birthday wishes from us!

Number check - I think it's me, Michelle, Carolyn, Martha, Louise, you, EllieBelle plus your "one other"! Holmes unfortunately can't come along now.

Anyone else free on Friday?

B
Old Aug 21st 2007, 12:29 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rudi

Hi Mollymoo - long time no see, hope you are well!! May have to be the girls night out after next at your local - I think Hoola has already staked her claim on the next one being at her place!
Thats OK, Fridays always difficult for me, so may be a while before I manage to organise anything.

Molly x
Old Aug 25th 2007, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Just like to say I had a really good time last night, thanks Bindy (even without the table tennis!). We will definitely have to make it a regular thing.
In case anyone lost sleep over it I finally found my keys this afternoon!!!!
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

YEAHY!!! Well done - where were they?

Love

Rudi
xxx
Old Aug 25th 2007, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rudi
YEAHY!!! Well done - where were they?

Love

Rudi
xxx
In the most bizarre place, that eventually retracing my steps may have helped. In a little package from a party planner person that I had phoned earlier that evening to cancel a party, although I didn't remember and came across them quite by accident when moving the package for the twentieth time!
Not bad though as also found the back of a remote control that had been missing for about 3 years further down the back of the sofa than I thought was possible to go!