Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Ladies FTC - "Ladies Night"

Sydney Ladies FTC - "Ladies Night"

Old Aug 7th 2007, 11:15 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney Ladies FTC - "Ladies Night"

Hi all

Having "canvassed" a few of you yesterday - a Friday night seems popular. So, since there is a lunch planned for the 17th, how about we go for the following Friday -24th August, say from 7.30pm? Anyone who has been to one of the meets is welcome. Add your name to the thread so we can keep a count of who's up for it and pm me for my address if you don't know where to find me already! And be ready to volunteer to host the next one!

It's going to be a few drinks, a few laughs, a game of table tennis for anyone who can see straight and maybe a takeaway. . . .

B
Old Aug 8th 2007, 1:55 am
Forum Regular

holmes will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - "Ladies Night"

Sounds good to me

- A
Old Aug 8th 2007, 2:55 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Count me in
Old Aug 8th 2007, 3:14 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah - that makes 3! PARTY!!!
Old Aug 8th 2007, 9:31 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Originally Posted by binbird
Hi all

Having "canvassed" a few of you yesterday - a Friday night seems popular. So, since there is a lunch planned for the 17th, how about we go for the following Friday -24th August, say from 7.30pm? Anyone who has been to one of the meets is welcome. Add your name to the thread so we can keep a count of who's up for it and pm me for my address if you don't know where to find me already! And be ready to volunteer to host the next one!

It's going to be a few drinks, a few laughs, a game of table tennis for anyone who can see straight and maybe a takeaway. . . .

B
Nooooooo.........oh no that's the night before my ski holiday, for which I am deep in the doggy poop!!!!
Long story short..OH didn't get booked as he didn't know if he would be in AU or NSW so just paid me +3.....now he confirms his flight last week.....nothing available.... all accommodation FULLY BOOKED.
Been trying for 3 nights/days to find anything that could suit him & nothing>>>>

Had to call him to tell him situation...blahblah...deep in shit....

So divorce on my hands??? or going on my own with the children???
Hmmmmm.........nope, going anyway Ha Ha
Wish me luck in the divorce courts..

As for the "night In" can I offer my place in Sept ???
Old Aug 8th 2007, 11:41 am
Birds of a feather . . .

Honestly Hoola - you and your holidays! How about I help you out and just go in your place with my three?!

But thanks for volunteering to have everyone round to yours in September. The FTC meet will be on the 4th so hopefully we can sort a date for it then.

If I don't see you before your skiing trip - break a leg!
Old Aug 9th 2007, 3:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - "Ladies Night"

Originally Posted by Hoola
Nooooooo.........oh no that's the night before my ski holiday, for which I am deep in the doggy poop!!!!
Long story short..OH didn't get booked as he didn't know if he would be in AU or NSW so just paid me +3.....now he confirms his flight last week.....nothing available.... all accommodation FULLY BOOKED.
Been trying for 3 nights/days to find anything that could suit him & nothing>>>>

Had to call him to tell him situation...blahblah...deep in shit....

So divorce on my hands??? or going on my own with the children???
Hmmmmm.........nope, going anyway Ha Ha
Wish me luck in the divorce courts..

As for the "night In" can I offer my place in Sept ???
You have far too many hols Hoola.
Good luck with problem ,i frequently find myself in these situations.........
Old Aug 9th 2007, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Hi all

B
Oh Binbird
That sounds fun ,thank you.Our school has the North Shore social event of the year the next day and I`ve a feeling I may be helping with stuff the night before. I also need to be on top form -as ever -that Sat so a wild night the previous eve may not be a good idea.
I will try but think I`ll just have to hold out for a Sept meet at Hoolas.
Old Aug 9th 2007, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

Hi Binbird - went to get my PM but could only access a message saying 'the administrator restricts PMs to members with more than 3 posts' - so here's 1 !
Old Aug 9th 2007, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

and here's 2
Old Aug 9th 2007, 5:45 am
Forum Regular

and that makes 3
Old Aug 9th 2007, 7:10 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Honestly Hoola - you and your holidays! How about I help you out and just go in your place with my three?!

But thanks for volunteering to have everyone round to yours in September. The FTC meet will be on the 4th so hopefully we can sort a date for it then.

If I don't see you before your skiing trip - break a leg!
Well persistance pays off.........found a private lodge (which is normally members only or guests) who have taken pity on me & my tale of woe....so now he is coming...yayyyy
Believe me it was a huge ask but somehow I managed to talk my way in...hmmmm wonder if,... kinda..emmm....sorta....letting them think I was the booking clerk on the committee for the lodge I am staying in (rather than being a guest of a member) helped at all??? Well it's not like I ACTUALY said that, I just DIDN'T contradict their asumption.
So off we go to the snow. Should be OK for Sept meet
Cu then Hoola
Old Aug 9th 2007, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

Would love to come - I'll PM you for the address binbird. Glad you sorted the holiday hoola.

Martha
Old Aug 12th 2007, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Girls

I don't think I can make it - it's my big girls birthday that day. However, she will still have training that night anyway, so I may be able to come.......I'll have to see nearer the time.

We had fun in Hobart - well my big girl did anyway!!! I was stuck at the pool judging the whole time! She went to the Cadburys chocolate factory, on a jet boat for an hour and best of all.....she went up Mount Wellington and made a snowman and had snowball fights!!

See you all soon.

Rudi
xxx
Old Aug 15th 2007, 9:47 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

Hello all

Just a quick reminder about our "girlie night" a week on Friday. Please come along if you are free - the more the merrier (oh what an appropriate pun!)

B

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.