Very proud mum,

Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:07 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Very proud mum,

On Tuesday my 13, and 14 year old boys decided to take a short cut through some bush land on the way home from school, they came across a very small little girl, they thought looked about one, crying and lost. They walked her out of the bush and went to an elderly couple who where walking by and told them they had just found her, they had been out looking for her, as had many others and the police.
Then they came home and told me.
the next day at school an announcement was made at school for the boys who helped the little girl at Dalyellup to go to student services, they did , the whole school applauded them. The mum wanted to thank them, and we found out she was down syndrome and was 3 yr old, but looked like a baby. Her older sister let her out, the parents where frantic, today they are going in to school to award them, but my boys dont know, they will be very embarrassed.
How proud I am of David and Dale.
Denise
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all
Default Re: Very proud mum,

Good on 'em, and well done you too for bringing up two good lads, you should be proud!
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:11 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cranni
On Tuesday my 13, and 14 year old boys decided to take a short cut through some bush land on the way home from school, they came across a very small little girl, they thought looked about one, crying and lost. They walked her out of the bush and went to an elderly couple who where walking by and told them they had just found her, they had been out looking for her, as had many others and the police.
the next day at school an announcement was made at school for the boys who helped the little girl at Dalyellup to go to student services, they did , the whole school applauded them. The mum wanted to thank them, and we found out she was down syndrome and was 3 yr old, but looked like a baby. Her older sister let her out, the parents where frantic, today they are going in to school to award them, but my boys dont know, they will be very embarrassed.
Denise
Awe that brought a tear to my eye - you must be very proud
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:12 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Denise
oh thats lovely what lovely boys its nice to hear!!
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:18 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
Awe that brought a tear to my eye - you must be very proud
I think it has just hit me , and has brought a tear to my now as well.
I am very proud
Denise
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:20 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

I think you have every right to be proud of your boys - they sound like great kids.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:22 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

I am very proud
Denise
A lovely balance to the usual reporting of selfish arogant teens.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:30 am
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Thats brilliant, bless them
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on producing such lovely kids (and I'm glad they are being recognised, so often you only hear about the bad things kids do)
S xx
Old Aug 24th 2007, 4:22 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Most teenagers are great. Congratulations on not having two of the minority I'm sure the parents will embarrass them massively
Old Aug 24th 2007, 4:49 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Denise
What a lovely story. I would be so proud too. Well done to them both.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 4:51 am
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

You have every right to be proud.

Sharon
Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Denise
That's great.You must feel very proud.If I were you,I'd shout it from the rooftop.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:35 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

awww bless..that was lovely..and put me in a good mood for the mornig....well done mum!!!
Old Aug 24th 2007, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

I am very proud
Denise
It brought tears to my eyes too, so touched by their kindness to help a child in need.
A big well done to you, as a mum for bringing up such lovely lads, you & your husband must be so proud of them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.