Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Old Jun 16th 2007, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Dur!
OK.Just scrolled up and seen Rudi`s message above .
Thats great news.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 1:03 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Not that I expect everyone's lives to revolve around me or anything, but could we maybe postpone the FTC meet till the next week, or maybe have 2 holiday get togethers?
Old Jun 17th 2007, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yanH
Not that I expect everyone's lives to revolve around me or anything, but could we maybe postpone the FTC meet till the next week
Bloody cheek!!!

Love

Rudi
Old Jun 17th 2007, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

The kids and hubby went to see Shrek yesterday whilst I was slaving away on my FINAL ASSIGNMENT EVER (YEAY).

Wondered if there was anyone who hadn't seen it who wanted to come and see it at the cinema with me.

Rudi
xxx
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

wemadeit is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Originally Posted by Rudi
The kids and hubby went to see Shrek yesterday whilst I was slaving away on my FINAL ASSIGNMENT EVER (YEAY).

Wondered if there was anyone who hadn't seen it who wanted to come and see it at the cinema with me.

Rudi
xxx
shrek sounds good geogia's rule with lindsy lohan is a good girly flick id like to see any takes? any more takers for our little jaunt away ? we now have five
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:18 pm
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

So have you booked in any particular group so we get cabins near each other?

What sort have cabin did you book?

Don't want to book the wrong thing!!!!!!!

Rudi
xxx
We booked the deluxe spa cabins but you can choose whatever suits. I just didn't wish to sleep with any kids so went for the 4 bunks + dbl.
I see a note saying we are 5 families now................who else has joined me.
Wilgar, YanH, who else??? is elliebell coming? wemadeit or rudi??
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

I AM COMING!!!!!!!

Haven't booked it yet - it's closed for the day now, but I will tomorrow.

Also, Sandra, who yanh has met is going to come with her two boys I think.

Rudi
xxx

PS Anyone want to go and see Miss Saigon at the theatre?

Will find details and post them
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

OK, it's on from 20th to 30th September at the Lyric Theatre, Star City, Pyrmont.

Ticket prices range from around $40 to $100

Let me know if anyone is interested in going.

Rudi
xxx
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:41 pm
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

I AM COMING!!!!!!!

Haven't booked it yet - it's closed for the day now, but I will tomorrow.

Also, Sandra, who yanh has met is going to come with her two boys I think.

Rudi
xxx

PS Anyone want to go and see Miss Saigon at the theatre?

Will find details and post them
sounds good.........I saw it in London years ago.......... would need enough notice for sitter etc & probably only get one ticket as you know OH would be away.
Great you are coming to our holiday jaunt, hope the weather improves & my Miss 5 will have a friend Miss 5 to play with.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

OK, it's on from 20th to 30th September at the Lyric Theatre, Star City, Pyrmont.

Ticket prices range from around $40 to $100

Let me know if anyone is interested in going.

Rudi
xxx
I'd be up for that. Haven't seen Shrek either, but neither have 2 of the kids so I'll probably end up taking them if we have another wet weekend.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by yanH
Not that I expect everyone's lives to revolve around me or anything, but could we maybe postpone the FTC meet till the next week, or maybe have 2 holiday get togethers?
Its always all about you!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Actually FTC ladies I had already mentioned possibility of postponing the
2/7 meet to Binbird who is quite amenable to doing so!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:05 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hello to all of you in holiday mode - some of us have to work you know!

Yes, I am happy to organise something for week commencing 2 July and week commencing 9 July. Will start a thread when I get my head round it but I am a bit "out of it" at the mo as have a very poorly stepdad.

B
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Think it would have to be week beginning 9th as our holiday is 2nd July-tho` I`m hoping we haven`t fallen out by then and the children hate us even more for ruining their lives .................LOL
Old Jun 18th 2007, 4:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Guys

I'm all booked!!! So is Sandra, so that's 6 families going now I think!!

Looking forwards to it.

Love

Rudi
xxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.