Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Old Jun 6th 2007, 12:06 pm
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice
Default Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Originally Posted by binbird
Nice to see you all on Tuesday - good to see a couple of new faces too. Look out for a thread for our school hols meet in the next few days. . . .

B
I'm interested to meeting everyone in the holidays, but was thinking af booking up a mid week break at The Entrance............Blue Bay resort I think it's called.
FYI it has specials on with a full kids club to keep eveyone entertained all day. Would be going on my own with 3 kids as OH is working interstate until 2nd week. Anyone else interested?
Old Jun 6th 2007, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Hoola
I'm interested to meeting everyone in the holidays, but was thinking af booking up a mid week break at The Entrance............Blue Bay resort I think it's called.
FYI it has specials on with a full kids club to keep eveyone entertained all day. Would be going on my own with 3 kids as OH is working interstate until 2nd week. Anyone else interested?
Hi Hoola,
A break could be good. Would be even better without kids Do you have any details? Keep me posted.
Carolyn
Old Jun 7th 2007, 3:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Would love to.................BLOODY DIVING
Old Jun 13th 2007, 12:11 am
Forum Regular

wemadeit is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Originally Posted by Rudi
Would love to.................BLOODY DIVING
DAM GOOD IDEA THAT ! AND YES WITHOUT THE KIDS WOULD BE EVEN BETTER FIRST WEEK IS BETTER FOR ME
Old Jun 13th 2007, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Come along Wemadeit.It` should be fun.Children are already excited about it and have checked out the floorplan of the cabin we`ve booked.They are v. excited as it has an `upstairs`( 3 steps!) Strange what they miss from home!!!
Dates are 2-5th July.

We`ll have to reschedule Sydney ladies meet 2/7 or call in on the way .

PS
What kind of mothers are we? Even considering a childfree holiday!!???????????? However as the demand is there it`ll have to be arranged at some point.Hoola you can be `holidays manager`!!!!!!!
Old Jun 13th 2007, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wilgar
Come along Wemadeit.It` should be fun.Children are already excited about it and have checked out the floorplan of the cabin we`ve booked.They are v. excited as it has an `upstairs`( 3 steps!) Strange what they miss from home!!!
Dates are 2-5th July.

PS
What kind of mothers are we? Even considering a childfree holiday!!???????????? However as the demand is there it`ll have to be arranged at some point.Hoola you can be `holidays manager`!!!!!!!

I'm dreaming....... girls weekend away.......no kids........YES!!!!!

Rudi
x
Old Jun 13th 2007, 5:58 pm
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wilgar
Dates are 2-5th July.

PS
Absolutely...........I love my holidays given OH is galavanting around for 9-10 months a year without me (Ok so his is for work) so I'm always on the look out for a break.

How many others are interested in group holidays?
Old Jun 13th 2007, 11:49 pm
Forum Regular

elliebell is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all im interested in all girls hols..... count me in might not get away with it
. Am looking at the one with the kids too ,so may c u there
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:35 pm
Forum Regular

Cool Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

I'm dreaming....... girls weekend away.......no kids........YES!!!!!

Rudi
x
great ! any takers tues group ? think how good it can be! we might be with the kids but a break from the other half how could you say no
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Originally Posted by elliebell
hi all im interested in all girls hols..... count me in might not get away with it
. Am looking at the one with the kids too ,so may c u there
the one with the kids . =We will have earnt our brownie points for an all girls holiday . . . .
Old Jun 16th 2007, 1:21 am
Forum Regular

Absolutely...........I love my holidays given OH is galavanting around for 9-10 months a year without me (Ok so his is for work) so I'm always on the look out for a break.

How many others are interested in group holidays?
hi guys need the details of the getaway as don't seem to be getting any think up for blue bay resort
Old Jun 16th 2007, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Please can someone send me details too - I might be able to come!!!!!!

My eldest would stay home with my hubby so she can get to training (she's having the following week off so she can't have that one off as well), so I would just bring the younger 2.

See you all soon

Rudi
xxx
Old Jun 16th 2007, 8:42 pm
Mermaid

Please can someone send me details too - I might be able to come!!!!!!

My eldest would stay home with my hubby so she can get to training (she's having the following week off so she can't have that one off as well), so I would just bring the younger 2.

See you all soon

Rudi
xxx
Rudi & Wemadeit.

look at www.bluelagoonbeachresort.com.au winter specials july 2nd-july5th inc - 4 nights.
come one come all.............there's quite a little group of us now. For sure the holiday club will be running just to look after all ours if no one elses LOL
Old Jun 16th 2007, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

So have you booked in any particular group so we get cabins near each other?

What sort have cabin did you book?

Don't want to book the wrong thing!!!!!!!

Rudi
xxx
Old Jun 16th 2007, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Rudi
Whoops! I`ve missed a few BE days and it looks as if you`ve had a change of heart.Are you joining this group too?Hope so.
When booking try to ask for cabins near the rest of us ( You have surnames etc).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.