Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - February 17th 2011

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - February 17th 2011

Old Feb 17th 2011, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - February 17th 2011

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Scrivens! How much did I have to drink last night? I feel utterly wretched this morning!

I think totting them up, it was close to 8 pints.

S
Was a good night last night. I feel fresh as a daisy
Old Feb 17th 2011, 10:50 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Was a good night last night. I feel fresh as a daisy

I feel better after a coffee. I think it was just a low level hangover...

S
Old Feb 17th 2011, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

princio is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Scrivens! How much did I have to drink last night? I feel utterly wretched this morning!

I think totting them up, it was close to 8 pints.

S
Alcohol is not my friend! Not so much Friday morning fuzziness as Friday morning on my arseiness
Old Feb 17th 2011, 10:54 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by princio
Alcohol is not my friend! Not so much Friday morning fuzziness as Friday morning on my arseiness

I felt pretty grim earlier, but a pleasant stroll around Balmain with a nice coffee has seen that off.

I think I was ready to had after the 6th pint last night - heavens knows why I stayed and had a further two...

S
Old Feb 17th 2011, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Heading to Ryans bar tonight if anyones up for it.
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 11:28 pm
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

Give us a B!
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 11:31 pm
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

Although i won't be finishing the same time as last week. I blame Ian.
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 11:40 pm
Forum Regular

Oaters is an unknown quantity at this point

I think all our drinks were spiked!!

I never normally flap my shirt pockets and dance like David Brent after 8 pints

I blame... Kev
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 11:54 pm
Ooh my gout...

Now you mention it. I do recall when you were doing the robot, that Kev was smiling in corner. Looking happy with his work maybe?
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 12:03 am
BE Forum Addict

I remember wondering why Ian was doing that very gay dance.
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 12:10 am
has lost The Game

I remember wondering why Ian was doing that very gay dance.

The plan was to head to the Belvedere this week. I'll do a post in a bit, just being one of those days

S
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

It's a concern that you seem to be an expert at gay dances!

I was trying out my new moves for the ladies - does laughing and pointing mean I'm on the right track?
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 12:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Oaters
It's a concern that you seem to be an expert at gay dances!

I was trying out my new moves for the ladies - does laughing and pointing mean I'm on the right track?
They prefer it when you get on all fours and bark like a dog.
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 1:32 am
has lost The Game

Here's this week's thread...

S
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

They prefer it when you get on all fours and bark like a dog.
Awesome! I'll try that tomorrow