sunshine coast

Old Mar 24th 2007, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all
Default Re: sunshine coast

If you could book a table for us all that would be great, it gets really busy at the weekend so just to be on the safe side.
Paula.
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:16 pm
Just Joined

leesuewright is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brockies
Hi Guys

Sounds cool but we are moving over around December. We are going on holiday to see friends in Perth beginning July and me and the OH are flying to Brisbane to see Sunshine Coast, looking at houses, mountian creek school, college and beaches etc etc while my mum has a peep round Perth with our kids. Will there be any chance of having another meet up the middle of July sometime it would be great to meet people out there.

Hi always looking for a reason to have a drink and a meal out !!
Just keep the thread open.
Lee
Old Mar 25th 2007, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leesuewright
Hi always looking for a reason to have a drink and a meal out !!
Just keep the thread open.
Lee
Why not make them every month?

There's loads of people coming over and it would be great to meet up with you all.

If not every month I reckon a regular meet up would be good
Old Mar 25th 2007, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

lenehan101 is just really nicelenehan101 is just really nicelenehan101 is just really nicelenehan101 is just really nicelenehan101 is just really nicelenehan101 is just really nicelenehan101 is just really nicelenehan101 is just really nice

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Why not make them every month?

There's loads of people coming over and it would be great to meet up with you all.

If not every month I reckon a regular meet up would be good
Im a scouser living In Marcoola. Would I be able to come with my 3 month old?
Les x
Old Mar 25th 2007, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by [email protected]
Im a scouser living In Marcoola. Would I be able to come with my 3 month old?
Les x
Of course you can!!
Old Mar 25th 2007, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

lenehan101 is just really nicelenehan101 is just really nicelenehan101 is just really nicelenehan101 is just really nicelenehan101 is just really nicelenehan101 is just really nicelenehan101 is just really nicelenehan101 is just really nice

Hi Thanks,
not used this site much. Stopped cos I started getting loads of spam in my email Box. Think its because I have my email address as a screen name but for the life of me I cant figure out how to change it. Can you help?
Cheers,
Les
Old Mar 25th 2007, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by [email protected]
Hi Thanks,
not used this site much. Stopped cos I started getting loads of spam in my email Box. Think its because I have my email address as a screen name but for the life of me I cant figure out how to change it. Can you help?
Cheers,
Les
Create a new account - not too sure how you do it though as it was ages ago I did mine :-)

How are you liking Marcoola? I was up that way on Friday looking after one of our customers
Old Mar 27th 2007, 3:45 am
Dan&Bex

danbex85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: sunshine coast

Hi,

My name is Becca and I have just moved to The Sunshine Coast, Australia with my husband Dan. We are both 21 years old and are looking to make a new life out here. We are living with Dan's parents at the moment in Buderim. We dont really know anyone around here so were wondering if anyone would like to meet up one day.

Hope to hear from someone soon
Old Mar 27th 2007, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Originally Posted by allison
We are coming too!

PAULA & PETER, SIMON 15YRS & EMILY 7YRS.

MEL & STEVE.

SUE & LEE AND 2X KIDS.

ALISTAIR & PAM & MATHEW 15YRS

ANDY, ALLISON & AIMEE (2YRS)
HELEN & ANDREW X 3KIDS (6YRS-4YRS-22MTHS)

LES.

I'm going to give the Kawana hotel a ring today and just check we can book a table, so please add your names to the list if it isn't already on.
Thanks Paula.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going into the Kawana hotel today and as I previously said, I would try and book a table, so when I'm there, I'll check to see if someone else has booked so I don't double up. I'll post on here later.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

add me please
Les and anna(3months)
Old Mar 28th 2007, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute

Update.
Went to Kawana hotel ysterday and booked tables, so we should be fine.
Not that I'll be in good spiritis as house sale in UK has fallen through for a 3rd time, just after we had signed the contract and sent it back.
Hope you lot can cheer me up on Saturday.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:13 pm
Just Joined

billy flymo has a brilliant futurebilly flymo has a brilliant futurebilly flymo has a brilliant futurebilly flymo has a brilliant futurebilly flymo has a brilliant futurebilly flymo has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cantwait
If you could book a table for us all that would be great, it gets really busy at the weekend so just to be on the safe side.
Paula.
hi sorry to but in, but we are looking to move to your area, we comimg over very soon early may .i was wondering if you coud tell us a bit about the area , we are looking to , buy but rent first, we are both really green and need help. any chance! of a bit of advise,,please sue
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kitty4
Update.
Went to Kawana hotel ysterday and booked tables, so we should be fine.
Not that I'll be in good spiritis as house sale in UK has fallen through for a 3rd time, just after we had signed the contract and sent it back.
Hope you lot can cheer me up on Saturday.
Sorry to hear that, what a bummer ehh! we had trouble selling our place back in the UK before we moved over hear, but just think at least your in OZ and not stuck in the Uk waiting. Saturday should be a good turn out! thankyou for booking the table. look forward to meeting you .
Paula.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by billy flymo
hi sorry to but in, but we are looking to move to your area, we comimg over very soon early may .i was wondering if you coud tell us a bit about the area , we are looking to , buy but rent first, we are both really green and need help. any chance! of a bit of advise,,please sue
Hi what part of Cheshire are you from, we used to live in Westbrook Warrington?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.