sunshine coast

Old Apr 28th 2007, 1:41 am
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Vernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sunshine coast

Originally Posted by leesuewright
Hi Yes meet up at 6.00pm this Sunday I will book a couple of tables as should be about 15 ish there.

Cheers

Lee
Hi
Have posted this on other thread too... we might make it too (Michelle and Ian) - hope there is room?. We are moving house soon so a bit tied up with finding a rental and I/we are pregnant and a bit sick!! Will try our best to get there but if not have fun guys and we hope to meet you all at the next meet up.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

drivetrain is an unknown quantity at this point

Heh hon, fancy! :-) hope to see you tomorrow, but we'll speak later anyway xxx
Old Jun 1st 2007, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

mrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nice
Smile Re: sunshine coast

Hi,

Just wondered if you plan to have another meet soon? We have just bought a house in Buderim (Myself (40) my husband (37) and my son (17). Living at Maroochydore at the moment. Arrived in Australia on 3rd May - never been before. Loving it!
Old Jun 1st 2007, 10:52 pm
Just Joined

leesuewright is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrsdevilishdean
Hi,

Just wondered if you plan to have another meet soon? We have just bought a house in Buderim (Myself (40) my husband (37) and my son (17). Living at Maroochydore at the moment. Arrived in Australia on 3rd May - never been before. Loving it!
Hi nothing set up at the mo, . Why dont you organise one somewhere out at Buderim i am sure you will get lots of takers as there are quite a few expats in the area.
Cheers Lee.
Old Jun 1st 2007, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

mrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nice
Smile Re: sunshine coast

Hi nothing set up at the mo, . Why dont you organise one somewhere out at Buderim i am sure you will get lots of takers as there are quite a few expats in the area.
Cheers Lee.

OK, might try and sort somethng out. Thanks
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

i'm up for one too! a new meet that is!! if you organise one
Old Jun 11th 2007, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

fific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to all

Hi there, just heading out to SC in 7 weeks - hoping youngest two kids will go to Mountain Creek ( boys - 18 & 16, girl 12).

Good to know there's a social scene for them, Ive heard the school is very big - what do you think of it ?

Fific

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Another meet up?? these will become a monthly thing soon :-))

Ellie2 - we have a 17 year old son who goes to Mountain creek high school. He has settled really well, has loads of friends, joined the rugby team and has got his driving test tomorrow. He meets up with all his mates down at the Sunshine Plaza on a Thursday night and it seems the place for young people to hang out. He's also out every weekend either going to a party or hanging with his friends.

We've only been here since October but have settled really well.

There's loads of expats here and everyone we have met have been very friendly and nice, the meetups are good and make you feel much better in the initial few months.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fific
Hi there, just heading out to SC in 7 weeks - hoping youngest two kids will go to Mountain Creek ( boys - 18 & 16, girl 12).

Good to know there's a social scene for them, Ive heard the school is very big - what do you think of it ?

Fific
Schools OK, older kids start at 7am and finish at 1pm :-)

Give us a shout when you get over, I'm sure our son would meet up with your boys and show them around.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

fific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to all

Sounds good, older one has just passed his test so they think they'll be out and about all over the place.

Thanks
fifi

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Schools OK, older kids start at 7am and finish at 1pm :-)

Give us a shout when you get over, I'm sure our son would meet up with your boys and show them around.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

Munchmel will become famous soon enough

Bump!

We've just arrived, + kids (14, 12, 10 & ")...yep...you can run but you can't hide! Anyone doing any meetups?

Melx
Old Jun 30th 2007, 6:59 am
Just Joined

Fraser73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, dont feel lonley you obviously came out here for a better life , posting on a site like this is the right thing to do!
We missed the last ex pat get together due to the fact that we were moving house and had a few problems :curse: so lets have another meeting . How about Sunday 29th 12.00 at the Kawana Hotel again? I have a couple of workmates who want to come to the next one so --

Cheers

Lee
Hi Im 33 and moved over to Maroochydore from Liverpool last month by myself. Is there any more meet ups soon? Would be great to meet some more British people.
Please let me know
Cheers
Tracy
Old Jul 1st 2007, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

selina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys,

Sounds like it's about time for another meet!

OK, let's just get the ball rolling

Kawana Hotel is the usual place to meet up

what date and time would suit everyone

i will start a new thread in the 'meet ups' forum for the meet

have sent PM's to most people on this thread and few others i know may be up for it

selina x
Old Jul 4th 2007, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

macy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nice

Hi all, hubbie and me been if perth for a year with 2 daughters, not really for us so thinking of moving from perth to sunshine coast. ideally i would like to be not too far from the coast but not in a very expensive area, but easy access to shops and primary school, am i dreaming or can anyone recommend any areas??? thanks alot

macy
Old Jul 4th 2007, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by macy1
Hi all, hubbie and me been if perth for a year with 2 daughters, not really for us so thinking of moving from perth to sunshine coast. ideally i would like to be not too far from the coast but not in a very expensive area, but easy access to shops and primary school, am i dreaming or can anyone recommend any areas??? thanks alot

macy
Maroochydore, Kuluin, Caloundra, Mudjimba, Pacific Paradise - all affordable areas - not sure about the schools though
Old Jul 8th 2007, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

macy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nice

Ahh thanks for that, i will look into those areas,

Cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.