Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

South Coast Meet anyone?

South Coast Meet anyone?

Old May 26th 2005, 8:34 pm
FIZZBOT5

fizzbot5 will become famous soon enough
Red face Re: South Coast Meet anyone?

[SIZE=2]Hi I'm a newbie here. Just wondering if I could invite myself and my family along as well? There are 5 of us Myself Fiona Hubbie Simon and 3 kids Becky15, KJ who is 12 and Alex is 8.We have our Visa and are flying out to Adelaide on July26th so it would be lovely if we could meet some like minded friends before we go!!

I'm not sure of all the details so if they could be posted again that would be great!![/
SIZE]
Old May 26th 2005, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: South Coast Meet anyone?

Originally Posted by fizzbot5
[SIZE=2]Hi I'm a newbie here. Just wondering if I could invite myself and my family along as well? There are 5 of us Myself Fiona Hubbie Simon and 3 kids Becky15, KJ who is 12 and Alex is 8.We have our Visa and are flying out to Adelaide on July26th so it would be lovely if we could meet some like minded friends before we go!!

I'm not sure of all the details so if they could be posted again that would be great!![/
SIZE]
Welcome to the mad house, and congrats on your visa. All the details of the meet are listed on this thread on pages 1-4. just click on the page numbers assigned to this thread.

Chris
Old May 26th 2005, 9:00 pm
FIZZBOT5

Thumbs up Re: South Coast Meet anyone?

Thanks I'll do that we live in Verwood Dorset so not far to travel then - Look forward to it!!
Old May 27th 2005, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by fizzbot5
Thanks I'll do that we live in Verwood Dorset so not far to travel then - Look forward to it!!

Hi,
Great to have you on board!! Look forward to meeting you on the 5th. There are quite a few families coming...I did have a list, but have lost count!!!
Bye for now
Robbo. x
Old May 27th 2005, 2:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the rough

Looks like we are going to have a great turn out after a slow start... can't wait to meet everyone..

Being selfish.... is there anyone else out there going to Brisbane (probably Bayside) September time with children aged 3 (nearly four) and 18 months?!! (ours are both boys..)

Julie
Old May 27th 2005, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by JJJHM
Looks like we are going to have a great turn out after a slow start... can't wait to meet everyone..

Being selfish.... is there anyone else out there going to Brisbane (probably Bayside) September time with children aged 3 (nearly four) and 18 months?!! (ours are both boys..)

Julie
Hi Julie,
Not sure if I have told you this or not (could be me you're referring to above?). We are hoping to settle in Wynnum/Manly early November. We have girls though and they are 5 1/2 and 7 currently.
See you on 5th...yes, it's going to be busy despite my many bounces at first!
Old May 28th 2005, 7:20 am
Life is sweet in Brisbane

rima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nice

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Hello out there

Can we come too? Two adults and one 12 year old boy from Farnham hopefully off to Perth.

rima+kids - is your 12 year old a boy or girl?

Are we talking Southampton or Portsmouth? I kind of lost track a bit.

Anne
Anne4Terry

Sorry for the late reply but have been off line, my 12 year old is a girl and 17 year old is a man??!! :scared:

Richie.
Old May 28th 2005, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Just to confirm the details and bounce it back to the top

South Coast Meet
3pm, 5th June
The Farm House, Eastern Road (B2030), Portsmouth

See you all there - looks like it is going to be a great one!!

Dave, Sarah & 2 kids
Old May 28th 2005, 4:29 pm
FIZZBOT5

Is anyone who is going to the meet hoping to go to Adelaide?
See you all next Sunday lets hope for the same weather that we had yesterday!!!
Fiona
Old May 28th 2005, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the rough

Really looking forward to meeting everyone... hopfully the meet will be the start of many more beers to come!!!

Julie
Old May 28th 2005, 9:36 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JJJHM
Really looking forward to meeting everyone... hopfully the meet will be the start of many more beers to come!!!

Julie
Yeah should be good looks like will be busy enough
See you all next sunday .
Old May 29th 2005, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Yeah should be good looks like will be busy enough
See you all next sunday .

Eleven families!!!!!

Claire, Hubby and 2 girls,
Julie, Hubby and 2 boys,
CoxfamUK,
Richie + 3,
Stuart, Lorraine, Stephanie and Shannon,
Rich, Kate and boys.
wandrews (2+2)
Anne4Terry (2+1)
charliebrown (3)
Perthforme
Fiona, Simon, Becky, KJ and Alex

Fantastic turnout Guys!!!! Do you think we ought to warn them at the pub?

Claire.
Old May 29th 2005, 8:46 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Eleven families!!!!!

Claire, Hubby and 2 girls,
Julie, Hubby and 2 boys,
CoxfamUK,
Richie + 3,
Stuart, Lorraine, Stephanie and Shannon,
Rich, Kate and boys.
wandrews (2+2)
Anne4Terry (2+1)
charliebrown (3)
Perthforme
Fiona, Simon, Becky, KJ and Alex

Fantastic turnout Guys!!!! Do you think we ought to warn them at the pub?

Claire.
Reckon they should give us discount How long are you normally at these meets and do people usually eat there or just drink?
Old May 29th 2005, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Reckon they should give us discount How long are you normally at these meets and do people usually eat there or just drink?
Good question - as it is a 3pm meet, we will probably stay on and eat there as well - saves me having to cook, and that is always a good thing
Old May 29th 2005, 2:17 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes might need to book an area or table as there are so many of us will be 2 in my party
I will prob grab some thing to eat there to .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.