Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

South Coast Meet anyone?

South Coast Meet anyone?

Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

JJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: South Coast Meet anyone?

Originally Posted by Robbo2
As long as you'll still talk to me if I'm the only one heading for Brisbane!!!!!!!
lol... I'm sure it won't be just us!!!... don't think we are going to sticker/tag the children!!

Julie
Old Jun 5th 2005, 11:33 am
Hants to Mel Aug 05

Lindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Robbo2
As long as you'll still talk to me if I'm the only one heading for Brisbane!!!!!!!
Robbo,

That should tell you something, only joking LOL

Stu
Old Jun 5th 2005, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

rangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud of
Smile Re: South Coast Meet anyone?

Sorry, we weren't able to make it, maybe next time. Wife is home lone,
hubby has gone away with our son, for some male-bonding.
Any way would love to go to the next one, if we can be e-mailed that would be fantastic. That is if we haven't already left, hoping for October!!

Hope you al had a fantastic time, look forward to hearing about it.
Would love to hear from others going to Perth.

Rangersman's wife
Old Jun 6th 2005, 7:50 am
Where's the bbq?

wandrews will become famous soon enoughwandrews will become famous soon enough

Hi

Did anyone notice a ladies grey tog24 coat on a chair at table 1 yesterday, as we forgot it, the pub could not find it when I phoned them..

ps, Thanks to Claire and Kev for organising the meet.
Old Jun 6th 2005, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by wandrews
Hi

Did anyone notice a ladies grey tog24 coat on a chair at table 1 yesterday, as we forgot it, the pub could not find it when I phoned them..

ps, Thanks to Claire and Kev for organising the meet.

Someone, yesterday posted after your meet, that they found a grey coat on this thread, but have deleted the message now.
Old Jun 6th 2005, 8:40 am
Where's the bbq?

wandrews will become famous soon enoughwandrews will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by chr1sarter
Someone, yesterday posted after your meet, that they found a grey coat on this thread, but have deleted the message now.

I guess the question to Anne4terry, Stu & Lorraine is, did either of you pick up the coat as we were all on the same table, and did you hand it in?
Old Jun 6th 2005, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by wandrews
I guess the question to Anne4terry, Stu & Lorraine is, did either of you pick up the coat as we were all on the same table, and did you hand it in?

Hi,
Stu's got it, check out the new thread:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=306996.
Thanks for coming mate, see you in Sainsburys!
Claire. x