Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

South Coast Meet anyone?

South Coast Meet anyone?

Old May 19th 2005, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: South Coast Meet anyone?

Sent to the top again...
Old May 19th 2005, 11:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Solent hotel, whitely is good for us. 5th June also good (so far). Shall we make a firm date then?
Old May 20th 2005, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

JJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by coxfamuk
Solent hotel, whitely is good for us. 5th June also good (so far). Shall we make a firm date then?

Ok, 2 of us can make The Solent Hotel (Parsons Collar pub), at 3pm on the 5th June, anyone else up for it?...

Julie
Old May 20th 2005, 8:52 am
Visa Granted 20 Jan 05

bert-doozer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by JJJHM
Ok, 2 of us can make The Solent Hotel (Parsons Collar pub), at 3pm on the 5th June, anyone else up for it?...

Julie

will check the diary & get back to you, we are in Bordon, 10 miles north of Petersfield.

has this pub got a kids area?

Stu
Old May 20th 2005, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bert-doozer
will check the diary & get back to you, we are in Bordon, 10 miles north of Petersfield.

has this pub got a kids area?

Stu
Unfortunalty not, but an ok outside if the weathers good... if anyone can come up with a place with kids area we'd prefer it too!!! but this is really easy access to the M27.. right on J9..

Any other suggestions?
Old May 20th 2005, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Perthforme
i work sundays so mid arvo is best for me depends where it is as to time i arrive so guess could make it for 3-4 pm sort out a venue and i will try to fit in but 5th o june should be fine for me i will be off line for a week so will check back this time next week to see what everyone thinks

Hi Guys,
Sorry, have not checked forum for a couple of days. Somewhere in Southampton sounds good. 5th June 3pm sounds fine too. Just need a venue.
Pub next to paultons park isn't that child friendly, but the brewers fayre in Eastleigh could be a possibility.
Someone want to confirm venue and start a list?
Claire. x
Old May 20th 2005, 2:23 pm
Banned

Hunkyhenry will become famous soon enough

Pretty bad!!!!!!
Old May 20th 2005, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Hi Guys,
Sorry, have not checked forum for a couple of days. Somewhere in Southampton sounds good. 5th June 3pm sounds fine too. Just need a venue.
Pub next to paultons park isn't that child friendly, but the brewers fayre in Eastleigh could be a possibility.
Someone want to confirm venue and start a list?
Claire. x

Sorry, Pub next to paultons park does have a good outside play area!!! nothing indoors if weather bad though.
Anyone know of any more pubs with indoor play areas?
Are we definitely on for 5th June? Anyone know where the last meet was? I think it was Fareham or Southsea? The pub they met in had a playarea for kids I think???!!!
Old May 20th 2005, 3:22 pm
Visa Granted 20 Jan 05

bert-doozer is on a distinguished road

Sorry, Pub next to paultons park does have a good outside play area!!! nothing indoors if weather bad though.
Anyone know of any more pubs with indoor play areas?
Are we definitely on for 5th June? Anyone know where the last meet was? I think it was Fareham or Southsea? The pub they met in had a playarea for kids I think???!!!

it was on the way to southsea The Farmhouse i think. It does have a play area

stu
Old May 21st 2005, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bert-doozer
it was on the way to southsea The Farmhouse i think. It does have a play area

stu
Bounce Bounce!

Are we definitely going to The Solent Hotel? 5th June 3pm?
Old May 21st 2005, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about

Bounce Bounce!

Are we definitely going to The Solent Hotel? 5th June 3pm?
Claire,
Can make the 5th but 3pm too late for us as we have prior engagement. Midday is better. If cant change, then all have fun

Chris
Old May 21st 2005, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chr1sarter
Claire,
Can make the 5th but 3pm too late for us as we have prior engagement. Midday is better. If cant change, then all have fun

Chris

bounce
Old May 21st 2005, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: South Coast Meet anyone?

I feel like we're going round in circles.. venue being the biggest problem!

Looks like there will be a few of us, as the only pub we seem to know that has good kids facilities is The Farmhouse on the Eastern Road, Portsmouth (cheap food too!).. shall we make it there or stick with the Parsons Collar at The Solent Hotel which is more central?... decisions, decisions... .. anyone would think we were trying to organise a major event!! Please would someone who can be decisive make a decision ...as I'm having a bad hair day!!!

Just to confirm...

Date : Sunday 5th June

THANK YOU...

Julie
Old May 22nd 2005, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JJJHM
I feel like we're going round in circles.. venue being the biggest problem!

Looks like there will be a few of us, as the only pub we seem to know that has good kids facilities is The Farmhouse on the Eastern Road, Portsmouth (cheap food too!).. shall we make it there or stick with the Parsons Collar at The Solent Hotel which is more central?... decisions, decisions... .. anyone would think we were trying to organise a major event!! Please would someone who can be decisive make a decision ...as I'm having a bad hair day!!!

Just to confirm...

Date : Sunday 5th June

THANK YOU...

Julie

Ok, seeing as I started the thread, I'll make the decision:

Sun 5th June
3pm.
The Farm house, Eastern Rd.

See you there:

Claire, hubby and two girls,
Julie, hubby and two boys,
CoxfamUk
? Perthforme

Anyone else?
Old May 22nd 2005, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, seeing as I started the thread, I'll make the decision:

Sun 5th June
3pm.
The Farm house, Eastern Rd.

See you there:

Claire, hubby and two girls,
Julie, hubby and two boys,
CoxfamUk
? Perthforme

Anyone else?
we will come, me. hubby and little one 5, he is the boss by charlie brown

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.