sole custody

Old Feb 26th 2008, 11:40 am
toni

tonihaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: sole custody

bit of a dilemma then lol anyway good luck with the sale of your house and the move xxx
Old Feb 26th 2008, 11:43 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
.......although I still quite fancy Tasmania myself
Beth x x
Yay! We can wave at each other across the water

My latest solicitor's bill for RFTJ was £2400 Though she did say in her letter that approx £3000 should just about do it, provided it was fairly straghtforward. I think that's solicitor-speak for make sure you have got plenty of facts, supporting stuff showing why going to Australia will be better for the kids than staying here - you know, welfare, opportunities & all that kind of stuff.

You're not alone, quite a few of us here have this issue to resolve for whatever reasons, so you should find lots of support
Old Feb 26th 2008, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light

Its funny when I read about other people having issues with absent parents I didn't realise how stressful it actually is. But this really is the great thing about this site although you feel like you are on your own going through these things your not.

I must say after attending court yesterday I felt like crap like I was the bad one for wanting this new life for the family but today I had to go to a school review meeting for my son and his Mother (who has not seen him for two years) didn't even bother to turn up after making out in court how much she misses him. Now I know i'm doing the right thing.

Stay strong people we will all come through this!!!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 12:02 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

I agree - I've just come back from the orthodontist with my daughter. Because her problem doesn't cause any health issue & is just cosmetic, the NHS won't cover her having braces. It's costing me £2680 plus extra for retainers, follow-up etc. Is her loving, caring, desperate to have residency for them father interested in forking out a share? Is he hell as like!

It's very hard though, especially if the kids are upset about the move, to keep focussed on why you are the one best placed to offer them a better life & security & why you've decided Australia is the best option for that. You do feel like cr*p & you are made to feel as if you are the very embodiment of all evil.

Big hugs & kisses to BE for keeping me sane
Old Feb 26th 2008, 12:03 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by edie209
Its funny when I read about other people having issues with absent parents I didn't realise how stressful it actually is. But this really is the great thing about this site although you feel like you are on your own going through these things your not.

I must say after attending court yesterday I felt like crap like I was the bad one for wanting this new life for the family but today I had to go to a school review meeting for my son and his Mother (who has not seen him for two years) didn't even bother to turn up after making out in court how much she misses him. Now I know i'm doing the right thing.

Stay strong people we will all come through this!!!
Hope everything goes well for you in court......I found it very stressful at times.....but extremely overwhelmed when the Judge said 'I grant the Removal from the Jurisdiction Order'
Beth x x