Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

SHEFFIELD EX PATS???

SHEFFIELD EX PATS???

Old Mar 5th 2008, 3:42 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SHEFFIELD EX PATS???

Is that the one that backs onto the field on Station Road?

Near the Brunswick?

Sorry I don't know any butchers, so I'm not really helping am I
Old Mar 5th 2008, 9:40 am
Account Closed

Catch is an unknown quantity at this point

sheffield born and bred,from longley council estate,then moved to chapeltown,then to bunbury WA .When the house sells thinking about moving to QLD near the sunshine coast,or could be perth who knows
Old Mar 5th 2008, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lozza
Our house overlooked Hackenthorpe!!!!!
I moved to Hackenthorpe when my marriage broke down in 1995! Near the angel pub - the kids went to the primary school I think it was Woodhouse West!!

Originally Posted by Helen-17
Up the Owls!!

Up the Blades - all the family are big fans - my gran (90 this year) is a season ticket holder.

Originally Posted by lozza
My God, small world, we lived opposite Woodhouse West Primary!!! How often I have to hear those words 'up the owls'!!!
I bet we lived quite close to each other - do you remember Brian and Irene from the shop on the corner?

Originally Posted by Catch
sheffield born and bred,from longley council estate,then moved to chapeltown,then to bunbury WA .When the house sells thinking about moving to QLD near the sunshine coast,or could be perth who knows
I used to play tennis at Longley park when I was a teenager.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 8:21 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sasbear
I moved to Hackenthorpe when my marriage broke down in 1995! Near the angel pub - the kids went to the primary school I think it was Woodhouse West!!

Up the Blades - all the family are big fans - my gran (90 this year) is a season ticket holder.

I bet we lived quite close to each other - do you remember Brian and Irene from the shop on the corner?

I used to play tennis at Longley park when I was a teenager.
I used to go to the open air swimming pool in Longley Park.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Wow where you a child of the 70's 80's?? you don't have to respond on here - send me a karma message
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:39 am
Account Closed

Catch is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
spent many of my formative years hanging around longley park,playing football ,bowls ,sledging in winter
Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:35 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Catch
spent many of my formative years hanging around longley park,playing football ,bowls ,sledging in winter
My BIL went to the 'Red Cap School'...was it called Firth Park Grammar?