Royal Wedding

Old Apr 24th 2011, 6:58 am
Just Joined

JayB is on a distinguished road
Default Royal Wedding

Must admit getting quite excited about the forthcoming royal wedding and feel a bit like I would like to soak up the atmosphere in the UK right now! Some good happy times for the UK.
Old Apr 24th 2011, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Andy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to all
Default Re: Royal Wedding

Originally Posted by JayB
Must admit getting quite excited about the forthcoming royal wedding and feel a bit like I would like to soak up the atmosphere in the UK right now! Some good happy times for the UK.
I'll swap if you like.
Old Apr 24th 2011, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light

On in HD on UKTV on Foxtel. I'm gonna watch it and get pissed.
Old Apr 24th 2011, 8:00 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

It's on Nine actually
no need for expensive cable tv
Old Apr 24th 2011, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commonwealth
It's on Nine actually
Yes there is.
Old Apr 24th 2011, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

phat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to behold

geez - i'm surprised anyone really gives a shit...
Old Apr 24th 2011, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by commonwealth
It's on Nine actually
Not in HD though unless it's on that GEM thing?
Old Apr 24th 2011, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

Drell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really nice

I'm in the UK and we're mostly all really excited about next weekend .....

because of the double bank holiday

Unfortunately not everyone has been able to get the day off.
Old Apr 24th 2011, 3:08 pm

lancastrian48 is an unknown quantity at this point

Reckon it's gonna kick off somewhere in UK
Old Apr 24th 2011, 10:53 pm
Just Joined

luker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JayB
I'm actually glad I've left, these types of things bored me to death! haha
Old Apr 24th 2011, 10:58 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phat-dave
geez - i'm surprised anyone really gives a shit...
Why?
Old Apr 24th 2011, 11:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god, just flicking and accidentally caught sight of Kerri-Anne KAK broadcasting on channel 9, from London. WTF is she wearing?!! Some strange jacket modelled on the Red and gold Beefeater outfit - complete with epaulettes and gold buttons!!! Didn't think she could possibly sink any lower in the style stakes but she has outdone herself now. Just about spat out my branflakes
Old Apr 24th 2011, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

brian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the rough

We are holding a Roayl Wedding Party.. been busy making red, white & blue bunting to decorate inside and outside the house. every one is coming in the colour theme and ladys are wearing tiara's doing good english hot food. Home make yorkshire Puddings, Beef in Gravy, Roasties and Mushy Pea's ( sorry i am a Northern Lass )etc. Got some Aussies coming and they are really up for it also. will see the ceromony and what she is wearing then it's all in the garage to our bar. The Winchester for a good old party..
Old Apr 24th 2011, 11:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scotdownunder
Oh my god, just flicking and accidentally caught sight of Kerri-Anne KAK broadcasting on channel 9, from London. WTF is she wearing?!! Some strange jacket modelled on the Red and gold Beefeater outfit - complete with epaulettes and gold buttons!!! Didn't think she could possibly sink any lower in the style stakes but she has outdone herself now. Just about spat out my branflakes

This is the very reason I will proably watch it

I want the OZ version too, last night was a classic on the news, some swimmer had been invited because he was ' Australian sporting royalty ' OMG you gotta love it

Couldnt give a toss about the royal family but this is cringe TV at its best
Old Apr 24th 2011, 11:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jad n rich
This is the very reason I will proably watch it

I want the OZ version too, last night was a classic on the news, some swimmer had been invited because he was ' Australian sporting royalty ' OMG you gotta love it

Couldnt give a toss about the royal family but this is cringe TV at its best
How very DARE you not acknowlege Thorpies royal status!! Does crack me up the Obamas don't get an invite but he does.
Anyways i'm due to have my bub on the day - hoping it happens so I can be completely doped up to the eyeballs at the time. Give me the drugs - it will make it a whole much better spectacle

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.