Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Reasons NOT to move to Australia

Reasons NOT to move to Australia

Old Feb 28th 2009, 12:30 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Reasons NOT to move to Australia

Originally Posted by kporte
True, here is my list;

1-
I could probably think of a longer one....but it is pointless on here.

Just get more abuse from the zealots and wannabe's
Old Feb 28th 2009, 12:37 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Grayling

You are well aware I am no zealot. Just happy. Has that become a flaw these days?
I generally make positive posts and do not run down my old home to bolster my new one.
I genuinely have not one single reason to leave here. Interestingly I would have to say the same about the UK.
Old Feb 28th 2009, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

Boo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really nice

Oh for f**k sake!! I turn my back on this thread for two minutes and there's some serious hair pulling going on!!

On the upside Grayling used the word 'zealots'.......I like.

I like a lot....
Old Feb 28th 2009, 7:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chocciecake
or some immigrants attitude to the new country that has welcomed them in- IS CRAP!!!

some people just whinge wherever they go...you even see it in england where people are handed everything on a platter, and all they do is complain ....
People in England compalining!! Wash your mouth out chocciecake!!

I must've missed my welcome party. I shall have to speak to my MP about it . . . oh just realised . . . don't have one.

Last edited by spartacus; Feb 28th 2009 at 7:22 pm.
Old Feb 28th 2009, 7:23 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Funny you should say that.
Old Feb 28th 2009, 7:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

That's the way Grayling . . . just take the piss why don't you!
Old Feb 28th 2009, 7:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by kporte
You are well aware I am no zealot. Just happy. Has that become a flaw these days?
I generally make positive posts and do not run down my old home to bolster my new one.
I genuinely have not one single reason to leave here. Interestingly I would have to say the same about the UK.
I with you on that one kporte. Generally love it here. Sometimes find it a bit boring, but that's more to do with me and my low threshold to boredom than anything else.