Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Reasons NOT to move to Australia

Reasons NOT to move to Australia

Old Feb 27th 2009, 6:05 pm
=]

Robw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really nice
Default Reasons NOT to move to Australia

My family want to move, what are the reasons NOT to move?
Old Feb 27th 2009, 6:46 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Reasons NOT to move to Australia

Originally Posted by Robw4
to move or not to move ?
can only be answered by yourselfs
your situation, type of employement, family requiremets and cash in the bank
are unique to yourselfs therefore cannot be answered on a public forum

asking this question will only lead to a slanging match between
the its shit in Au and its pefect in Au members

have fun and book me a ringside seat
Old Feb 27th 2009, 8:04 pm
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

Perhaps read the moving back to UK forum.
Old Feb 27th 2009, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

MartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone EVER use the search function.
Old Feb 27th 2009, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Could be time for the popcorn

Paddy
Old Feb 27th 2009, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

Boo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really nice

Originally Posted by steve`o
to move or not to move ?
can only be answered by yourselfs
your situation, type of employement, family requiremets and cash in the bank
are unique to yourselfs therefore cannot be answered on a public forum

asking this question will only lead to a slanging match between
the its shit in Au and its pefect in Au members

have fun and book me a ringside seat
Steve O ----- You're so wise ......I think I'm a little bit in love with you!!

Oh wait.. you've just been on here a while and know how it works

But hey...I'll pull up a chair next to you anyway!

Boo
Old Feb 27th 2009, 9:43 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boo2008
Steve O ----- You're so wise ......I think I'm a little bit in love with you!!

Oh wait.. you've just been on here a while and know how it works

But hey...I'll pull up a chair next to you anyway!

Boo
all flirting should be accompanied by a photo
you never know you might be a bloke
Old Feb 27th 2009, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

Boo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really niceBoo2008 is just really nice

Originally Posted by steve`o
all flirting should be accompanied by a photo
you never know you might be a bloke
I'm saying nothing!!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/giles/presen...ica_rabbit.jpg

Boo
Old Feb 27th 2009, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Boo2008
hehe excellent
Old Feb 28th 2009, 12:21 am
aussie married to a brit!

chocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond repute

reasons not to move to australia????

too many brits there already now!

seriously, its always worth trying something if you've done your research, and are prepared to give it a good go, and try to involve yourself in your new culture!

i came to england with my british born dh over 7 years ago, and we are moving back to australia in 8 weeks. can't wait,australia is really home for both of us, and where we really love, but i'm glad we lived here for a while too. everything is a life experience, and we never planned to live in the uk forever,and its time to go...go with your gut instincts and be brave
Old Feb 28th 2009, 1:06 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Here are 12 reasons not to come:-

http://www.news.com.au/travel/galler...007153,00.html
Old Feb 28th 2009, 1:18 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NedKelly
Leading to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNEeq5qGh8I
Old Feb 28th 2009, 3:11 am
Recession Surfing 2006 ->

Zambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously you have too expand on this if you want any helpfull advice.

For example

Are you skilled
Do you have the cash handy to apply
Do you have an UK albatross property
Do you use your F&F for babysitting
Have you kids

Believe me when I tell you after a few months you get used to the sun and you have just moved house with a lot of costs. No one should move on the grounds of weather alone
Old Feb 28th 2009, 3:39 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinH
Does anyone EVER use the search function.
If everyone just used the search function instead of posting the forum would be very quiet. If you don't want to answer, just don't- no need to be rude!
Old Feb 28th 2009, 3:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

cos its crap . . .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.