Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

the punch - bogan top 10

the punch - bogan top 10

Old Aug 4th 2009, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Merseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the punch - bogan top 10

I am surprised that Salisbury SA made it ahead of Elizabeth which has long been considered the Bogansville of Adelaide.

I like the word " Boganicity". Quoll, did you make that word up??
Old Aug 4th 2009, 9:30 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
I live in Redcliffe and I am quite shocked that it is on there. I know it used to have that tag, but most of those people have moved away now.
I am amazed that Bundaberg, Logan, Slacks Creek & Collingwood Park are not on there. They are by far much worse than Redcliffe
And where the hell is Caboolture?

I thought that was Bogan Central!!
Old Aug 5th 2009, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of

Hmmm I'm surprised - thought Dapto would be more Bogan than Albion Park - but what would I know... I"m northern suburbs (almost) ;-)
Old Aug 5th 2009, 12:17 am
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of

was bunbury on the list?
Old Aug 5th 2009, 12:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Petals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond repute

I don't judge a book by its cover, I have told this tale before but my mum fell in the street one day and this car load of so called look alike boguns stopped picked her up and took her to the doctors. Also have found if I have broken down its always what a suit would call a bogun who is first to help

I do not think bogun is a look for me its more actions by people ie swearing at the top of their voices on trains, graffiti people, spitting in the street all that horrible stuff.

Inner Melbourne is boganville too
Old Aug 5th 2009, 1:40 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Petals
I don't judge a book by its cover
I find it weird how people think they can know a person by the way they dress, the car they drive, the house they live in, etc etc...
Old Aug 5th 2009, 2:05 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

I am surprised that Salisbury SA made it ahead of Elizabeth which has long been considered the Bogansville of Adelaide.

and where is Noarlunga? (aboriginal for "council estate in the middle of the desert")

before you say it, yes Ive lived in a council house, and no I don't think theres anything wrong with that or indeed being a bogan!