Reload this Page >

Possible visa refusal?

Possible visa refusal?

Old Mar 16th 2006, 12:20 pm
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Possible visa refusal?

Originally Posted by amanda76
no this sounds like a good sign to me!!!!

brilliant news - you will hopefully hear from you case officer soon!!! with a visa!!

great - keep me posted!!!!

p.s oy you lot im first on the house sale front, been on since nov!!! and got visa and all ready to go!!!! me first me first..................... lol

mand
I think the next e-mail I get from my case officer will be something like "P!ss Off and stop contacting us!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fingers crossed I get a nice one saying " Thankyou for your patience. Visa granted!"
Old Mar 16th 2006, 1:28 pm
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Possible visa refusal?

Originally Posted by mashy
I think the next e-mail I get from my case officer will be something like "P!ss Off and stop contacting us!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fingers crossed I get a nice one saying " Thankyou for your patience. Visa granted!"
Looks really good to me - Sure there just printing the Visa Now!
Old Mar 16th 2006, 1:48 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mick_newcastle
Looks really good to me - Sure there just printing the Visa Now!
Hope you`re right Mick!

Here`s to a new Got It thread tomorrow
Old Mar 17th 2006, 6:51 am
Account Closed

Well, I sent an e-mail to LCU asking them to elaborate on the message and received................NOTHING! Also sent an e-mail to the support worker and received..............NOTHING!

Not sure whether I`m more worried or just peed off.

Can`t help but look at the negative side of this. It is now 6 weeks since the LCU received our meds and no further info has been requested and all the case officer has said is that they have no clearance for my husband from the LCU. If a visa is refused on medical grounds, does anybody have any idea how long they deliberate over the decision?
Old Mar 17th 2006, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of

doesnt help you much does it the lcu do state they they take 48 hrs to reply to emails so your email may just be sitting in someones inbox.
Can you phone an DIMIA Help Line?
Thinking of you - you must be in such a state xxxx
Old Mar 17th 2006, 7:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by coffeebean
doesnt help you much does it the lcu do state they they take 48 hrs to reply to emails so your email may just be sitting in someones inbox.
Can you phone an DIMIA Help Line?
Thinking of you - you must be in such a state xxxx
Hi Coffeebean,

Last time I phoned the DIMIA help line they told me to e-mail my support worker or case officer. Apart from the e-mail saying "we do not have clearance from the Health Authority for your husband", they haven`t replied to any of my other e-mails. I can`t think of anything else to do other than wait..... but it is really doing my head in now.

sharonx x x
Old Mar 17th 2006, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

selina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to behold

hi mashy, know how you feel i'm in the same boat. our meds were sent in nov and more info was requested in jan. it took around 7-8 weeks but that was with xmas in between though. you should here soon but hopefully they won't want any more info and may go straight to the visa grant.

my thoughts are with you and i know how worrying this medical stuff is when a problem comes up with them. it's the not knowing which is the worse, i know. PM me if you want. selina xx
Old Mar 17th 2006, 8:35 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Coffeebean,

Last time I phoned the DIMIA help line they told me to e-mail my support worker or case officer. Apart from the e-mail saying "we do not have clearance from the Health Authority for your husband", they haven`t replied to any of my other e-mails. I can`t think of anything else to do other than wait..... but it is really doing my head in now.

sharonx x x

You must be worried sick Sharon.

I dont know anything about this medical stuff to offer advice, but I hope it all turns out to be nothing.

When people say the meds are nothing to worry about, they are the ones that sail through it no probs.

I know I am worried and cannot imagine what you are going through.

Make sure you keep us informed as soon as you hear.
Old Mar 17th 2006, 8:41 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
You must be worried sick Sharon.

I dont know anything about this medical stuff to offer advice, but I hope it all turns out to be nothing.

When people say the meds are nothing to worry about, they are the ones that sail through it no probs.

I know I am worried and cannot imagine what you are going through.

Make sure you keep us informed as soon as you hear.

Thanks Sam.

I feel gutted over all of this. It feels like our dreams are crashing around us. It is now 6 weeks since LCU received our meds and still no further info has been requested. When I asked LCU if they required any further info, they said that they didn`t need any more info at this stage. I asked them to clarify this and to explain if they would need any at a later date and have heard nothing. My case office and support worker have been nothing short of useless at answering any of my questions.

The meds seemed to go fine and my hubby is as far as we know fit and well. All we can do now is continue to wait, but this is now pure torture.

Sharon x x x
Old Mar 17th 2006, 1:46 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sharon,

just wanted to add that our meds arrived at the LCU on 18 July, but the visa wasn't granted until 23 Sept (and our meds were both category A).

In other words it can take quite a long time from meds clearance to visa grant :scared:

You *know* that your husband is in good health. Therefore whatever is the problem with the meds will be an "admin thing": for example, I remember one person here on BE where the panel doc hadn't written across the corner of the photo. With another person, the panel doc hadn't signed the form for the x-ray. And with another person, the LCU said that the x-ray wasn't clear enough and they wanted another one.

All of these "admin things" can be sorted. They don't refuse the visa for these things, just ask you to sort it, which means a bit more time waiting and spending more money on couriers etc - but you'll get there in the end.

Take care

Gina
Old Mar 17th 2006, 1:56 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Hi Sharon,

just wanted to add that our meds arrived at the LCU on 18 July, but the visa wasn't granted until 23 Sept (and our meds were both category A).

In other words it can take quite a long time from meds clearance to visa grant :scared:

You *know* that your husband is in good health. Therefore whatever is the problem with the meds will be an "admin thing": for example, I remember one person here on BE where the panel doc hadn't written across the corner of the photo. With another person, the panel doc hadn't signed the form for the x-ray. And with another person, the LCU said that the x-ray wasn't clear enough and they wanted another one.

All of these "admin things" can be sorted. They don't refuse the visa for these things, just ask you to sort it, which means a bit more time waiting and spending more money on couriers etc - but you'll get there in the end.

Take care

Gina
Hi Gina,

What is confusing me more than ever (doesn`t take much these days) is the two e-mails from LCU. The first one said "all 4 medicals have been finalised and are being assessed by the MOC". The second one said "your medical has been processed and requires no further information at this stage". I haven`t got a clue what is going on or how to interpret processing, and finalising, and being assessed by MOC.

(Are straight jackets - One Size Fits All)

Sharon x x
Old Mar 17th 2006, 1:57 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Sam.

I feel gutted over all of this. It feels like our dreams are crashing around us. It is now 6 weeks since LCU received our meds and still no further info has been requested. When I asked LCU if they required any further info, they said that they didn`t need any more info at this stage. I asked them to clarify this and to explain if they would need any at a later date and have heard nothing. My case office and support worker have been nothing short of useless at answering any of my questions.

The meds seemed to go fine and my hubby is as far as we know fit and well. All we can do now is continue to wait, but this is now pure torture.

Sharon x x x
relax its in the post I'm sure of it, Kay xx our visas were granted 6 weeks after they received meds
Old Mar 17th 2006, 2:00 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
relax its in the post I'm sure of it, Kay xx our visas were granted 6 weeks after they received meds

Relax I`ve forgotten how to

Sharon x x x
Old Mar 17th 2006, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Relax I`ve forgotten how to

Sharon x x x

DOH DRINK WOMAN DRINK
Old Mar 17th 2006, 2:05 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Alison1967
DOH DRINK WOMAN DRINK

Told you my head wasn`t up to much didn`t I ?

Where`s my bloody corkscrew

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.