Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Possible visa refusal?

Possible visa refusal?

Old Mar 15th 2006, 8:58 am
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all
Default Re: Possible visa refusal?

Originally Posted by mashy
The docs secretary isn`t in until 10 o`clock, so I`ll give her a ring then. Not too sure how much she`ll tell me though as it is hubby`s medical that is in question.

Will let you know anything as soon as I do.

Cheers Paula

Sharon x x
am gutted for you hun, was sure you were going to hear something good today,

have a strong coffee,

let us know, but even if your OH has to ring and ask himself, its better than waiting, its typical though, im sure some of these CO's arent human. imagine sending you that email, did they not even consider that you might be going out of your mind with worry!! all it takes is a little bit of empathy.

good luck
Paulaxx

Last edited by somedogsdo; Mar 15th 2006 at 9:00 am. Reason: shocking spelling!!!!!
Old Mar 15th 2006, 9:06 am
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by somedogsdo
am gutted for you hun, was sure you were going to hear something good today,

have a strong coffee,

let us know, but even if your OH has to ring and ask himself, its better than waiting, its typical though, im sure some of these CO's arent human. imagine sending you that email, did they not even consider that you might be going out of your mind with worry!! all it takes is a little bit of empathy.

good luck
Paulaxx

Paula,

Still no wiser!

I`ve just spoken to the doctors secretary and she said that if there was any problems or if they required any further anformation then they would contact us NOT them. I think this can rule out an error in admin.

I`ve sent LCU an e-mail asking if they require any further information, so I`ll just have to wait to see if they reply.

All I can do is wait.

Sharon xx
Old Mar 15th 2006, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Paula,

Still no wiser!

I`ve just spoken to the doctors secretary and she said that if there was any problems or if they required any further anformation then they would contact us NOT them. I think this can rule out an error in admin.

I`ve sent LCU an e-mail asking if they require any further information, so I`ll just have to wait to see if they reply.

All I can do is wait.

Sharon xx

I know it's easier said than done, but try not to worry. Keep yourself busy and try to put it to the back off your mind for now. It will most likely be something really silly and you will be worrying for nothing.

I have seen post from a guy with TB and he hasn't been refused his Visa, he just had to have treatment for it before they would issue it, so that should give you some hope as it will be nothing as bad as that I'm sure.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 9:17 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by WendyC
I know it's easier said than done, but try not to worry. Keep yourself busy and try to put it to the back off your mind for now. It will most likely be something really silly and you will be worrying for nothing.

I have seen post from a guy with TB and he hasn't been refused his Visa, he just had to have treatment for it before they would issue it, so that should give you some hope as it will be nothing as bad as that I'm sure.
Cheers Wendy.

It`s just the not knowing. Both me an hubby seem to have resigned ourselves to the fact that this can be nothing but negative. I`m not being a drama queen or anything, it`s just that I really can`t see any light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks for the positive wishes from:- Lacey, Wendy, Paula, Mick and Coffeebean and Electricbaby. Means a lot x

Last edited by mashy; Mar 15th 2006 at 9:18 am. Reason: forgot to add a name.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

paka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant future

Cheers Wendy.

It`s just the not knowing. Both me an hubby seem to have resigned ourselves to the fact that this can be nothing but negative. I`m not being a drama queen or anything, it`s just that I really can`t see any light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks for the positive wishes from:- Lacey, Wendy, Paula, Mick and Coffeebean and Electricbaby. Means a lot x
It sounds to me that, they have processed everyone else's meds, and yours has just got missed, and they dont wont to say anything as its there error.If anything had been up with your meds the doc doing them are obligated to tell you, i know its hard but dont worry.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 9:30 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by paka
It sounds to me that, they have processed everyone else's meds, and yours has just got missed, and they dont wont to say anything as its there error.If anything had been up with your meds the doc doing them are obligated to tell you, i know its hard but dont worry.
Will try my best not to worry.x x

p.s. don`t know how successful I`m gonna be though.
I`ll go and tackle the ironing........that should help!
Old Mar 15th 2006, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

paka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant future

Will try my best not to worry.x x

p.s. don`t know how successful I`m gonna be though.
I`ll go and tackle the ironing........that should help!
dont burn it.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 9:34 am
Account Closed

Smile Re: Possible visa refusal?

Originally Posted by paka
dont burn it.
Thanks Paka. My first giggle of the day!
Old Mar 15th 2006, 9:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Wendy.

Aw hun, Nobody thinks you are being a drama queen. I know when we had ours done, I thought I had AIDS, TB all the lot. It's normal to feel that there is something seriously wrong and that you're not going to pass. We all go through it.

One thing about this forum is that it is full of people who have/are going through the same thing. So don't feel like you are moaning or anything like that, we all understand.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 9:45 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Remember these dimia peeps are just admin people. So do take it literally. They also are pretty uncommunicative (or yours seems to be with the one-liners)

So Odds on that XyZ's medical not being cleared by health means just that - it hasnt been cleared by health - doesnt mean it wont be, it just means its still being assessed, as in 'there is no status change from when I put it in the pile to be processed over on my mates desk ' . ....its in a pile of papers on some other admin bod's desk and hasnt been read + replied to.

if you had probs at medical you would've known from the Dr.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 9:59 am
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all

Originally Posted by spalen
Remember these dimia peeps are just admin people. So do take it literally. They also are pretty uncommunicative (or yours seems to be with the one-liners)

So Odds on that XyZ's medical not being cleared by health means just that - it hasnt been cleared by health - doesnt mean it wont be, it just means its still being assessed, as in 'there is no status change from when I put it in the pile to be processed over on my mates desk ' . ....its in a pile of papers on some other admin bod's desk and hasnt been read + replied to.

I agree, they are very good at loosing things, but dont like to hold their hands up when they do. Your CO probably spent the rest of her/his day looking or contacting LCU to see whats happened, and will have had an answer.

you'll get an email from the email fairies tonight granting you your visas.

you go girl, and have a good old little drinki poos tonight.

Paulaxx
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:00 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by spalen

Hi Spalen,

Bare with me because this is gonna be a long one.

e-mail from LCU received 13/02/06:- All 4 medicals have been received. Your family`s medicals were finalised on 02.02.06 and your medicals are being assessed by MOC.

e-mail from Support Worker received 14/03/06 :- We have not received a complete report from LCU as yet, however they have your medicals and are being processed.

e-mail from CO received 15/03/06:- Please be advised medical for main applicant has not been cleared by the health authority.

I really don`t know what to think??????
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by somedogsdo
I agree, they are very good at loosing things, but dont like to hold their hands up when they do. Your CO probably spent the rest of her/his day looking or contacting LCU to see whats happened, and will have had an answer.

you'll get an email from the email fairies tonight granting you your visas.

you go girl, and have a good old little drinki poos tonight.

Paulaxx

I really, really, really really hope that you`re right!

I think I`ll have a drink regardless of news tonight or not lol.

Sharon x x x x x
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Spalen,

Bare with me because this is gonna be a long one.

e-mail from LCU received 13/02/06:- All 4 medicals have been received. Your family`s medicals were finalised on 02.02.06 and your medicals are being assessed by MOC.

e-mail from Support Worker received 14/03/06 :- We have not received a complete report from LCU as yet, however they have your medicals and are being processed.

e-mail from CO received 15/03/06:- Please be advised medical for main applicant has not been cleared by the health authority.

I really don`t know what to think??????
I think you should ring them tonight and try to get a straight answer as to what is going on.

Please let us know what happens, I'm going to sit here worrying for you
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by WendyC
I think you should ring them tonight and try to get a straight answer as to what is going on.

Please let us know what happens, I'm going to sit here worrying for you

When I phoned last night the lady asked me if I had had any correspondence from LCU. When I said that I hadn`t, she told me to e-mail the support worker. The e-mails which I have posted is the only correpsondence I have received regarding this matter, so I don`t think it would do me much good to phone them, as I haven`t had a straight answer so far. It`s a bit like p*ssing against the wind! (if you know what I mean)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.