Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Possible move to the Gold Coast - Help!!!!

Possible move to the Gold Coast - Help!!!!

Old Jan 16th 2019, 3:22 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Possible move to the Gold Coast - Help!!!!

Originally Posted by Angelique Bonita
Oh Concierge I am really sorry, I never meant to inconvenience you. I was only ever asking a normal forum question if being obese was a health consideration for OZ residency.
That's not a problem. Posting pictures of random strangers and asking if they'd pass the medical, is however, rather odd!

Please don't type in bold though, just normal text is fine, and please start your own thread with any questions rather than hijacking the OP's thread with an unrelated query.

Thanks.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jan 16th 2019 at 4:22 pm.
Old Jan 16th 2019, 3:53 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Concierge I am really sorry, I never meant to inconvenience you. I was only ever asking a normal forum question if being obese was a health consideration for OZ residency. If you don’t know and haven’t a clue you never needed to take the time and trouble to post. Some other member may well know the answer.

I am new to the forum and only learning, have I broken any forum rules or terms and conditions? Please advise kindly.
It was no trouble at all to answer your question and I hope you've received the information you were looking for.
Old Jan 16th 2019, 4:19 pm
Banned

Angelique Bonita is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
That's not a problem. Posting pictures of random strangers and asking if they'd pass the medical, is however, rather odd!

Please don't type in bold though, just normal text is fine, and please start your own thread with any questions rather than hijacking the OP's thread with an unrelated query.

Thanks.
Hello SUPER MODERATOR

I am really sorry if I have offended you and others. I am fairly new to the forum and thought I had studied the rules sufficiently, it would appear not so. I was always a slow learner at school and put on the thick table.

I thought a healthcare residence visa question was relative to ‘’Possible move to the Gold Coast’’. I did not appreciate members had to start a new thread for every question. I do now and thank you.

I did not know bold type was against forum rules. Perhaps this facility should be removed.

Please forgive me for the errors and offences I have committed and the inconvenience and distress caused to all.

Your faithful servant Angelique
Old Jan 16th 2019, 4:21 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Hello SUPER MODERATOR

I am really sorry if I have offended you and others. I am fairly new to the forum and thought I had studied the rules sufficiently, it would appear not so. I was always a slow learner at school and put on the thick table.

I thought a healthcare residence visa question was relative to ‘’Possible move to the Gold Coast’’. I did not appreciate members had to start a new thread for every question. I do now and thank you.

I did not know bold type was against forum rules. Perhaps this facility should be removed.

Please forgive me for the errors and offences I have committed and the inconvenience and distress caused to all.

Your faithful servant Angelique
Hi, no need to call us by our titles, our names will be fine. But it's no problem, you've not broken any rules at all, just as per forum 'netiquette', it's better to start your own thread rather than take over others threads. Bold is also fine, but if you use it for emphasis rather than the whole post it just makes it easier to read.

HTH.
Old Jan 16th 2019, 8:37 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Concierge I am really sorry, I never meant to inconvenience you. I was only ever asking a normal forum question if being obese was a health consideration for OZ residency. If you don’t know and haven’t a clue you never needed to take the time and trouble to post. Some other member may well know the answer.

I am new to the forum and only learning, have I broken any forum rules or terms and conditions? Please advise kindly.
First, stop posting in bold. It's very difficult to read.

As for what may happen in future with health checks for residency, I'm afraid my crystal ball is in the shop so can't give you the definitive answer. Once a policy is announced by DIBP then you'll know for sure.