Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

pommie bashing does go on....im so mad

pommie bashing does go on....im so mad

Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:22 am
sullysdownunder

wayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: pommie bashing does go on....im so mad

God... what have i started

Thought this site was to support each other in our emotional times good or bad..
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:23 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wayne/kerrie

Thought this site was to support each other in our emotional times good or bad..
sassenach needs someone to support the huge chip on his shoulder, does that count?
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
i do......I was going to go and wax all my pubic hair but this is so much more fun
Are you saying that waxing off your feathers is fun? ffs
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wayne/kerrie

Yeah!! sometimes..well most of the time it ends up like this.
I put it down to boredom in OZ
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:26 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ransi
Are you saying that waxing off your feathers is fun? ffs

annoyin sassenach is much more fum than rippin oot me pubes lol
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:26 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Yeah!! sometimes..well most of the time it ends up like this.
I put it down to boredom in OZ
yeah I am bored tonight cos I have to go and pick up my pissed husband off the train! Can't even have a drink yet
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:29 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Ok Enough, poor Polly doesn't need to close another thread.
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:29 am
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by biggy
i do......I was going to go and wax all my pubic hair but this is so much more fun
is that it ,the sum total of over 5000 posts and that is all you can give as advice .The original posters is pissed at the pommie bashing and i state a fact that 15% on this site are against it ,so 85 %on this site are suckholes and dont mind being pommie bashed .shame ,shame,shame ,i feel sorry for the lady .

Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:32 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by sassenach
is that it ,the sum total of over 5000 posts and that is all you can give as advice .The original posters is pissed at the pommie bashing and i state a fact that 15% on this site are against it ,so 85 %on this site are suckholes and dont mind being pommie bashed .shame ,shame,shame ,i feel sorry for the lady . 5
Have I missed a poll. I would say that everyone here is against any kind of bullying.
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
Have I missed a poll. I would say that everyone here is against any kind of bullying.

He's on about the one that asked if you minded being called a Pom.
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:39 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wendy
I don't mind being called a pom...i couldn't give a s**t!!!
I am proud to be a pom..so there
rab
Forum Regular

rab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond repute

Just a thought ... what's all this Tonk-a-Pom shit on the telly? Isn't that enough to stimulate kids into bullying English kids in schools?

I refuse to look up the website, but can guess what it's about...

I wouldn't advocate retaliation unless it's a last resort. I did it once ... ha ha ... 1978 at grammar school in UK .... after Choir Practice .... I had taken so much shit that I nearly killed the bully. Needless to say it worked!
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by Wendy
Thanks Wendy. I have been called a pom a dozen times today, should I consider myself "bashed".
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:42 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Wendy. I have been called a pom a dozen times today, should I consider myself "bashed".

I would have thought the abuse you put up with in the mbttuk section was far worse than being called a Pom.
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, you'd best go back to the UK now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.