Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A Place Down Under

A Place Down Under

Old May 14th 2007, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute
Default A Place Down Under

Just watching A Place Down Under on Channel 4.

Is all I can say!
Sammy
Old May 14th 2007, 12:37 pm
Qualify in Sept!

mattyuk will become famous soon enough
Default Re: A Place Down Under

Me too, it was a good watch, i thought it gave a good insight of what its like, will it be on same timer next week?
Matt
Old May 14th 2007, 12:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mattyuk
Me too, it was a good watch, i thought it gave a good insight of what its like, will it be on same timer next week?
Matt
It's on every day 12.30 - all repeats though!
Old May 14th 2007, 12:41 pm
skye

Its on everyday at 12.30 until the 25th May on Channel 4 (radio times website) - dont think I can stay off sick for that length of time though!

Old May 14th 2007, 12:42 pm
skye

beat me to it curly!!!!!!

Old May 14th 2007, 12:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure whether it made feel more anxious or less! Poor woman whose son decided to leave after 4 days, at least my kids can't do that for a few years (they are only 8 and 10!)
Don't like most of my family so will only have a couple of difficult goodbyes to do!
Sammy
Old May 14th 2007, 12:48 pm
skye

Don't like most of my family so will only have a couple of difficult goodbyes to do!
Sammy[/QUOTE]

Same here, fell out with most of mine when we told them the news! - just my mum (73) who will take it a bit hard.... and there is no chance of teaching her to use skype or msn

Old May 14th 2007, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Not sure whether it made feel more anxious or less! Poor woman whose son decided to leave after 4 days, at least my kids can't do that for a few years (they are only 8 and 10!)
Sammy
<FINGERS IN EARS> La la la I can't hear you la la la <FINGERS OUT>

I haven't watched it yet
Old May 14th 2007, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

I think it will be an interesting week watching but I am supposed to be getting on with other jobs! Oh well, this is an investment into our future, jobs can wait, well, I'll tell that to the OH anyway when he wonders what I've been doing all day!
Blimey, who would have thought they had traffic lights that go red in Australia, I just assumed they go to green as soon as they sensed a whinging pom coming!
Sammy
Old May 14th 2007, 1:19 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

I think I've seen these all about 4 time now and came across it by chance at the gym today.

Should have seen me - crying on the treadmill as Steve Elliott kissed his cat goodbye. Just about got myself composed and then the Russells said goodbye to their parents and I was off again
Old May 14th 2007, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by herrchook
I think I've seen these all about 4 time now and came across it by chance at the gym today.

Should have seen me - crying on the treadmill as Steve Elliott kissed his cat goodbye. Just about got myself composed and then the Russells said goodbye to their parents and I was off again
i was crying too anything to do with oz makes me cry at the moment. Its a mix between sad at leaving and cant wait to get there n its 6mths before we leave!

Lorna
Old May 14th 2007, 2:32 pm
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by aston man
that windging bird from perth needs a good punch up the bum..sorry if your a member but you do get on my tits.i would rather be laying bricks in the rain than whatching her mush:curse: :curse:
Hear hear, wot a bleedin moaner and when she said to her husband, you are gonna get cancer I thought Nice!!!!!!!!
Old May 14th 2007, 2:55 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Nooooooooooooo, not that bloomin' Skeggs woman again, she was awful the 1st, 2nd and 3rd time...but again?????

Run for the hills I say, run for the hills!

D D
Old May 14th 2007, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

Loiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant future

please tell me Im not going to be surrounded by people like her. Infact all the families except the Singletons (apt) did my head in!
Old May 14th 2007, 3:04 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Nooooooooooooo, not that bloomin' Skeggs woman again, she was awful the 1st, 2nd and 3rd time...but again?????

Run for the hills I say, run for the hills!

D D
I did enjoy the episode when they cut her hair and the horror on her face.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.