Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ping Pong Back to Oz

Ping Pong Back to Oz

Old Jan 25th 2011, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

wombatsam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ping Pong Back to Oz

I'm ping ponging later this year. Moving back for hubby to spend some time with his parents who have moved down to Mandurah - should be interesting!
Old Jan 26th 2011, 3:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney AUS - Leeds/Selby/York UK - Sydney AUS (April 2011)
seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of

I will try and be brief

Born in Aus moved to UK in 96 (sort of), back to Aus 96, moved to UK 99, back to AUS 01, back to UK 05, and now back to AUS shortly
Old Jan 26th 2011, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seayork2002
I will try and be brief

Born in Aus moved to UK in 96 (sort of), back to Aus 96, moved to UK 99, back to AUS 01, back to UK 05, and now back to AUS shortly
You're not a ping pommer, you're a yo yo!!!!!!

Are you coming home to Australia for good?
Old Jan 27th 2011, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney AUS - Leeds/Selby/York UK - Sydney AUS (April 2011)
seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of

I polite way of putting it is we better be!!!!

I am not doing this again

Originally Posted by sunbather
You're not a ping pommer, you're a yo yo!!!!!!

Are you coming home to Australia for good?
Old Jan 27th 2011, 6:27 pm
Just Joined

deborahjg is an unknown quantity at this point

Daughter wants to go to Mindarie Senior College or Tafe. Looking in to that now. Son hopefully back to Peter Moyes.

Did you teach in the Mindarie area?
Old Jan 27th 2011, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

bradburns2 is on a distinguished road

We moved to Queensland in 2008, stayed for a year and moved back to UK. Hoping to move back when i finish my studies in 4 years. I know it's a long time away, but that's our plan.
Old Jan 28th 2011, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

Davesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to all

Originally Posted by deborahjg
Daughter wants to go to Mindarie Senior College or Tafe. Looking in to that now. Son hopefully back to Peter Moyes.

Did you teach in the Mindarie area?
Me? I taught at St Stephens ( Carramar ) as a peripatetic music teacher - I also teach privately if anyones interested . I'm hoping to get a day a week at St Steves.