Pet Export

Old Jan 25th 2005, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

suzy a is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pet Export

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
Suzy

because GA are saying that they can only pick her up on the friday or sat and she doesnt fly till the tuesday 8th, so would be 3 or 4 nights (4 or 5 days)that she has to stay, hopefully they will come and get her on the sat, then its only 3. (sorry i counted wrong).

Shropshire to Teesside is about a four hour drive, for montu to be picked up.

I wish that we could drop her off there, but we go to Melbourne on the 30th Jan, THIS SUNDAY ARRGGHHHH!!!!!!!!

LAURA
X

Hi Laura

I am sure Montu will be fine with Golden Arrow for the slightly longer time, it is just a shame I do not stay closer to you or I would have taken Montu for you!!
Well I called Golden Arrow yesterday and requested info....low and behold it arrived first thing this morning. Very impressed so far, the guy on the phone was very helpful and obviously popped it in the post immediately. I rang them again today (already this guy must be thinking I am neurotic!!...don't know if I have spelt that correctly!!) anyway to ask about medication, my dog Max is on constant meds for lens luxation and obviously during his 24 hr flight he won't be able to get them. Golden Arrow said they would administer the meds while Max was with them and I should contact Melbourne Quarantine station directly to check all ok with them, he did not see there being a problem. Again he was very helpful. I am also going to look into doing it D.I.Y but to be honest I think Golden Arrow are going to be favourites.
Can you keep me up to date with how Montu gets on with them and also in the Quarantine Station. Are you going to visit Montu??
I have PM'd you my email address so you can keep in touch.
I have also sent you some KARMA for your trip and especially for Montu.

Suzy X
Old Jan 25th 2005, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

ambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the rough
Unhappy Re: Pet Export

2 dogsdoes any one know if 2 golden retrievers can go in 1 pen on the plane as they love each other and would travell a lot better together
Old Jan 25th 2005, 7:08 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure on the plane but once they get to Oz and are put in quarantine they can be put together and if you do this they'll charge you less for the second dog.
Marie
Old Jan 25th 2005, 9:30 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
I'm not sure on the plane but once they get to Oz and are put in quarantine they can be put together and if you do this they'll charge you less for the second dog.
Marie

hello

yes youre right they wont let them travel on the plane in the same crate but they can defo stay together in quarentine you pay 1 and a half in costs instead of for 2 aswell! bargin!

laura
xxx
Old Jan 25th 2005, 9:32 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy a
Hi Laura

I am sure Montu will be fine with Golden Arrow for the slightly longer time, it is just a shame I do not stay closer to you or I would have taken Montu for you!!
Well I called Golden Arrow yesterday and requested info....low and behold it arrived first thing this morning. Very impressed so far, the guy on the phone was very helpful and obviously popped it in the post immediately. I rang them again today (already this guy must be thinking I am neurotic!!...don't know if I have spelt that correctly!!) anyway to ask about medication, my dog Max is on constant meds for lens luxation and obviously during his 24 hr flight he won't be able to get them. Golden Arrow said they would administer the meds while Max was with them and I should contact Melbourne Quarantine station directly to check all ok with them, he did not see there being a problem. Again he was very helpful. I am also going to look into doing it D.I.Y but to be honest I think Golden Arrow are going to be favourites.
Can you keep me up to date with how Montu gets on with them and also in the Quarantine Station. Are you going to visit Montu??
I have PM'd you my email address so you can keep in touch.
I have also sent you some KARMA for your trip and especially for Montu.

Suzy X
yes will do, i have got your PM, thanks.

I am planning on visiting Montu as often as i can and i will be leaving her one of my tops at the quarentine station for her so she knows i will be back to get her......love her loads.

laura
xxx
Old Jan 26th 2005, 12:14 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
hello

yes youre right they wont let them travel on the plane in the same crate but they can defo stay together in quarentine you pay 1 and a half in costs instead of for 2 aswell! bargin!

laura
xxx
For the benefit of those taking cats we were told two cats can travel in the same crate at a (slightly) reduced fee
Old Jan 26th 2005, 12:39 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by worzel
For the benefit of those taking cats we were told two cats can travel in the same crate at a (slightly) reduced fee
Is this the same worzel who said it was too expensive to take his cats?

I knew you would take them, I could just tell. Making out you werent going to take them.

And I bet they sleep on your bed and everything.

I wasnt going to take my Gordon, but he will be coming with us.

Old Jan 26th 2005, 1:34 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Is this the same worzel who said it was too expensive to take his cats?

I knew you would take them, I could just tell. Making out you werent going to take them.

And I bet they sleep on your bed and everything.

I wasnt going to take my Gordon, but he will be coming with us.
We are still planning to leave the eldest but then she is a bit of a loner. The middle one was always coming as she sleeps on our daughter's bed. But the new development is that Sam was determined to let the youngest come too. So Bella is now dripping in bells off her collar and she hasn't caught any wildlife since which looks like earning her a place on the plane. I can't say I am too disappointed
Old Jan 26th 2005, 2:03 pm
Professional Princess

We are still planning to leave the eldest but then she is a bit of a loner. The middle one was always coming as she sleeps on our daughter's bed. But the new development is that Sam was determined to let the youngest come too. So Bella is now dripping in bells off her collar and she hasn't caught any wildlife since which looks like earning her a place on the plane. I can't say I am too disappointed
I knew it!

Actually, I am panicking a bit. Just read a whole thread on medicals on another site.

I hope my asthma doesnt stop me getting in. After all, I will be buying my own inhalers in Oz.

I use to get it quite bad in my early twenties, but I was last in hospital nearly 6 years ago with Flu.

Just use inhalers now and if anything sets me off, its cold damp weather.

I hope to God it doesnt affect my application.

Old Jan 26th 2005, 2:28 pm
A former regular of BE

I knew it!

Actually, I am panicking a bit. Just read a whole thread on medicals on another site.

I hope my asthma doesnt stop me getting in. After all, I will be buying my own inhalers in Oz.

I use to get it quite bad in my early twenties, but I was last in hospital nearly 6 years ago with Flu.

Just use inhalers now and if anything sets me off, its cold damp weather.

I hope to God it doesnt affect my application.
Your inhalers would have to be made of gold to cost the state $20,000 over 5 years. You shouldn't have any problems.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 2:30 pm
Professional Princess

Your inhalers would have to be made of gold to cost the state $20,000 over 5 years. You shouldn't have any problems.
No (getting into a state, nervously sips water), but I have just been reading the medical form.

It wants to know every single date of every single time I have been in hospital.

That was when I was 18 (most anyway), I cant remember that.

Someone comfort me please before I piss myself.

Old Jan 26th 2005, 2:44 pm
A former regular of BE

No (getting into a state, nervously sips water), but I have just been reading the medical form.

It wants to know every single date of every single time I have been in hospital.

That was when I was 18 (most anyway), I cant remember that.

Someone comfort me please before I piss myself.
Relax girl! You either have to have something contagious or expensive to treat over the first 5 years to stop you getting in. The worst that may happen is they make you category B and ask for a few more tests.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 3:00 pm
Professional Princess

Relax girl! You either have to have something contagious or expensive to treat over the first 5 years to stop you getting in. The worst that may happen is they make you category B and ask for a few more tests.

I know worzel, its just im so worried, i have to take it in turns as to what I worry about each day.

It usually alternates between that rude word TRA and now its health.

And I havent even started worrying about HIV tests and TB tests :scared:

Today, I shall worry about asthma and stuff.

I read on PomsinPerth site, that someone said she just had to state which operations or hospital admissions she had in the past 5 years.

If thats the case, then everything is hunkey dorey.

I am in need of some severe comforting and babying at the moment.

Its 4pm, nearly time to go home, have a bath, tea, and do some TRA.

Jesus, it takes over your life it does.

Old Jan 26th 2005, 3:07 pm
A former regular of BE

I know worzel, its just im so worried, i have to take it in turns as to what I worry about each day.

It usually alternates between that rude word TRA and now its health.

And I havent even started worrying about HIV tests and TB tests :scared:

Today, I shall worry about asthma and stuff.

I read on PomsinPerth site, that someone said she just had to state which operations or hospital admissions she had in the past 5 years.

If thats the case, then everything is hunkey dorey.

I am in need of some severe comforting and babying at the moment.

Its 4pm, nearly time to go home, have a bath, tea, and do some TRA.

Jesus, it takes over your life it does.
What stage are you at now? Have you submitted your TRA yet?
Old Jan 26th 2005, 3:09 pm
Professional Princess

What stage are you at now? Have you submitted your TRA yet?
We are at the gathering info, writing out employer statement stage. for which we have been for 10 months.

Its just finding the time to knuckle down and lets just say my knuckles are red from it all!

I shall buy some Red Bull to keep me awake for tonights episode.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.