Pet Export

Old Jan 26th 2005, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

ambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Pet Export

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
hello

yes youre right they wont let them travel on the plane in the same crate but they can defo stay together in quarentine you pay 1 and a half in costs instead of for 2 aswell! bargin!

laura
xxx

i have found out that british airways will have 2 in 1 pen if they are under 14 kgs each
Old Jan 26th 2005, 7:50 pm
toocheeky

Default Re: Pet Export

Hi there,

Did you send me 2 PMs yesterday evening? Sorry I didnt reply I wasnt sure who you were and what you wanted to know! Now I get it!

Just a suggestion but if you are thinking of exporting your dogs together in the same crate just a few things you may want to consider....

They will be in their crate for quite a long time as it is sealed by the vet before transport and cant be opened until they reach the destination. I understand what you mean though as they may not be as stressed if they are together but if your dogs are anything like mine a golden retriever is rather a large breed and they will need one heck of a crate! Also the crate has to meet the required standard so that they have adequate room to sit down without banging their head and lie down comfortably with enough room from the tip of the front paws to bum.

I hope this helps, please post any info as I would be interested to hear how you get on,
Best of luck,
Karen

Originally Posted by ambermax
i have found out that british airways will have 2 in 1 pen if they are under 14 kgs each