Reload this Page >

Perth ?? money , work???

Perth ?? money , work???

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 6:57 am
Oz bound ,Yahoo !!!!!!!!

beachbum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Perth ?? money , work???

thinking of going to perth to check it out , am in bondi , nsw at the moment
and loving it , am here with missus and kids , they have settled in school and love it and are getting on with their surfing skating etc , were are going back to Reading , (uk) in 5 weeks , we just got sponsored by a lad here for a 457 and they gave us a year, which turned out to be a total waste of time , effort and money as my other half is homesick and cant wait to get home , the question i would like answered is ,,,,,,,,, Whats the go for work in perth , liveliest areas , and is it better to buy or rent ????
thanks for your comments
PS ;; I am a formwork carpenter , thats really a wood butcher , doing lift shafts , columns, walls , stairs and all the stuff that holds concrete in place as opposed to a proffessional who does kitchens,doors and all the good stuff
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 7:03 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth ?? money , work???

Originally Posted by beachbum
and loving it , am here with missus and kids , they have settled in school and love it and are getting on with their surfing skating etc , were are going back to Reading , (uk) in 5 weeks , we just got sponsored by a lad here for a 457 and they gave us a year, which turned out to be a total waste of time , effort and money as my other half is homesick and cant wait to get home , the question i would like answered is ,,,,,,,,, Whats the go for work in perth , liveliest areas , and is it better to buy or rent ????
thanks for your comments
PS ;; I am a formwork carpenter , thats really a wood butcher , doing lift shafts , columns, walls , stairs and all the stuff that holds concrete in place as opposed to a proffessional who does kitchens,doors and all the good stuff

Heaps of work, I struggle to get tradesman sometimes.

Buying would be better than renting and you will find it alot cheaper than over there in Sydney.
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 7:19 am
Oz bound ,Yahoo !!!!!!!!

beachbum is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Siren
Heaps of work, I struggle to get tradesman sometimes.

Buying would be better than renting and you will find it alot cheaper than over there in Sydney.
thanks alot for replying , just answered a few doubts about perth , dont know as i never been yet , only what i hear
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 9:37 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beachbum
and loving it , am here with missus and kids , they have settled in school and love it and are getting on with their surfing skating etc , were are going back to Reading , (uk) in 5 weeks ,

Sorry to hear you have to return to Reading (UK). That's where we are living, and we can't wait to get out to Perth!

Gina
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

There does appear to be no shortage of work for 'trades' here in Perth.
My husband is a painter and decorator and he is flat out.
Hope it works out for you
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:36 am
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Sorry to hear you have to return to Reading (UK). That's where we are living, and we can't wait to get out to Perth!

Gina
Us either, can't wait to get out to Perth. Once we sell this flaming flat.

Paul