Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth - full of thieves

Perth - full of thieves

Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:04 am
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth - full of thieves

Originally Posted by Blossom
The only thing that was ever stolen from us when we lived in Aus was washing off the washing line!
Strange you should mention that........and creepily just all the female bottom halves in the house (including the kids) It was a horrible thing that made you question your all your neighbours you previous thought of as harmless and chatty.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth - full of thieves

Originally Posted by renth
The Mrs has managed to lose her brand new NextG Nokia mobile phone. It happened between getting out of the car at the dog beach, walking the dog and getting back in to the car. The moment she got home she dialled it and surprise surprise straight to voicemail. Some toerag must have picked it up and chucked the SIM within an hour or so of it having gone missing.

Last year the Mrs lost her purse in the school car park at Ocean Reef Primary School - did that ever get handed in? did it f**k.

I can't believe what a dishonest, thieving bunch of bastards the people of this city are.
I got a phone call today from this man to tell me that he found my mother in laws purse that he found near Marmion. She didnt even know she lost till we rung her.If I was too busy he could drop it round.Went to collect it and nothing was missing.She had english money and credit cards in in.The dosey so and so also had her pin number in her purse.She wont be told.So there still some honest people out there.We were gobsmacked.