Perth anyone?

Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

Kryptonix will become famous soon enoughKryptonix will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Perth anyone?

Originally Posted by docgp
cheer for the link,

i have found the major ones online but was thinking more like local newpapers who advertise private rentals or a smaller company that does rentings etc

no rush like, as the visa is still about 7 years away,

doc
The major one's usually show the local estate agents so you could check them out online in case there's any that's not on the major sites?.. just an idea
Old Jul 16th 2008, 3:27 pm
Just Joined

Riotdisco is an unknown quantity at this point

Al reet every one?

Anyone found any good web pages that does renting?

Looking at renting north of Perth, Geraldton etc

Just seeing if any one can point me in the right direction please.

Doc
The right direction would definately NOT be Geraldton.
Old Jul 16th 2008, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by Riotdisco
The right direction would definately NOT be Geraldton.
Whys that?

Doc
Old Jul 16th 2008, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Scotland to Saudi to Scotland to Netherlands to Scotland to Oz!
Fima_Cege will become famous soon enoughFima_Cege will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by chilliman
Same time as me, I will be staying at mu parents place in Mount Nasura initially while I go about sorting a job!
chilliman,

what type of work do you do? I am an IT consultant for a large Oil company at the moment but to be honest the job prospects in Perth are not the best I've seen.
Old Jul 16th 2008, 9:15 pm
Just Joined

lamburn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sunflower7
Is anyone heading to Perth within the next 10months? Have posted on meet up forum. Relationship over and going alone. Would love to chat/meet up with others heading over there.
Thanks
Hi me and my husband are moving out on 17th august this yr to butler in perth, we would love to meet up just drop us a line, hope move goes ok.
Old Jul 16th 2008, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

yogita_dabasia is a jewel in the roughyogita_dabasia is a jewel in the roughyogita_dabasia is a jewel in the roughyogita_dabasia is a jewel in the rough

lamburn - we fly too on 17th Aug!! Which airline you flying with, and which airport?
Old Jul 17th 2008, 1:32 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Whys that?

Doc
It is a small country town about 5 hours north of Perth.