Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

mooloolah sc coast anyone live there?help

mooloolah sc coast anyone live there?help

Old Jul 17th 2008, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

ellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to all
Default mooloolah sc coast anyone live there?help

hi there

we are looking at properties in mooloolah.As we are looking for acreage not too far from sunshine coast beaches

whats the area like good and bad points ?

schools too?

many thanks
Old Jul 17th 2008, 12:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: mooloolah sc coast anyone live there?help

Originally Posted by ellie10990
hi there

we are looking at properties in mooloolah.As we are looking for acreage not too far from sunshine coast beaches

schools too?

many thanks
hi there!

well i havent' lived there..but i have lived at maroochydore. and i loved the whole area!

i guess it depends on your personal situation. employment..? education requirements etc..as to whether the area would suit you or not. undoubtedly there could be a bit of driving to work..if you needed to work in one of the bigger places near by.

however..that area does offer a great lifestyle if you are into it. lovely beachs..outdoor markets to go to....festivals etc...

i used to live in Maroochydore and travel to the trendy hippy Maleny for work. ~LoVeD iT~. i would have stayed but personal circumstances took me away.

sorry i couldnt' be of more help.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 1:49 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mooloolah sc coast anyone live there?help

Originally Posted by ellie10990
hi there

schools too?

many thanks
You should make sure that you 100% understand the implications of the Landsborough to Nambour rail re-alignment before purchasing in this area.

i.e. - be careful of buying a property that looks quite cheap, and then finding out that the rail line has moved close to your back garden....

Make sure you spend some time reading through this website:
http://www.landsborough-nambour.com.au/

best of luck !!