Ormiston OK?

Old Jun 15th 2006, 12:44 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ormiston OK?

Originally Posted by mand8002
There are different house styles and I think they go from about $310 a week up to $400. We are mid range and pay $360
I take it you are in a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house? Is it split-level or townhouse?

Cheers.
Old Jun 15th 2006, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

milliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud of

I have a question, did you rent this before you left the uk and have heard lots of rumours of strict rules in gated communities, have you found this to be true?
Old Jun 15th 2006, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
I take it you are in a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house? Is it split-level or townhouse?

Cheers.

We are in a split level house. There are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs and then a 4th bed/study downstairs.
Old Jun 15th 2006, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by milliesmum
I have a question, did you rent this before you left the uk and have heard lots of rumours of strict rules in gated communities, have you found this to be true?

No we did not rent it from the UK but I do know of someone who did so it is possible. There are rules in the complex and sometimes you might think they are a bit silly, but for a place to live when you first arrive it is ideal.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

milliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud of

Thank you
Old Jun 16th 2006, 4:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

We are in a split level house. There are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs and then a 4th bed/study downstairs.

Hi,

Would you mind telling me if this complex has a web address?

I've 'googled' and gone on 'ask.com' but can't find out about

it I've also been on 'realestate.com' Only I like the sound of

it for somewhere to rent, until you find a house etc.

Thanks N
Old Jun 16th 2006, 6:45 pm

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by curly
Hi,

Thanks N

That would be useful, I have had a look as well and can not find it. But then again I am not the best internet searcher!
Old Jun 16th 2006, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi,

Thanks N
We found it on the seqrents site,

http://www.seqrents.com.au/ormistonsprings/index.htm
Old Jun 17th 2006, 2:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Those thinking of renting Ormiston Spring (or other residential complexes in Brisbane Bayside) should enquire as early as they can because the houses get booked up very fast. You may need to be put on a waiting list if they don't have a place available. There are people from interstate renting these houses in addition to the new immigrants. When we arrived in August 2 years ago, we simply couldn't find a house to rent in one of these nicer complexes.

Mrs JTL
Old Jun 17th 2006, 2:25 pm

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Thanks very much.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 5:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info

On the site it says prices from $280, what would you get for that

N
Old Jun 17th 2006, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for the info

On the site it says prices from $280, what would you get for that

N
I wouldn't think anything. The last house advertised was a 3 bed lowset and it was going for $310. The houses are in demand so I suppose they have no reason to keep the prices low.