OMG I FEEL SICK

Old Dec 5th 2010, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

stenik will become famous soon enough
Default Re: OMG I FEEL SICK

Originally Posted by I wan tee go oz
Know how you feel
My 'olds' say exactly the same!
We have 3 months to sort everything, doing visa paperwork as I write this.
I'm looking at it all as an xmas present from oz!

Nice one, an early crimbo pressie! We see it as someone is giving us a wee "helping hand" with the job my hubby has taken.......too good not to do it! He is on route as I type this, probably just landing in Singapore actually. Then off to Perth to hear more about new job on Barrow.............
We, luckily, dont have to rush things..............I hope! xx
Old Dec 5th 2010, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

steen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud of

Well we've one more hurdle which is the wife's registration with the ahpra. The board is meeting and will decide on the 14th December so we'll be making our decisions as soon as we find out their decision. As long as they give us the thumbs up I can't see why we won't do it now

No way we'd make it back for next christmas so this one will be extra special.
Old Dec 5th 2010, 8:49 pm
avi
BE Enthusiast

avi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all
My saving fund is getting bigger (all these hours at work grrr) got my renewal for aphra been a nurse in oz never been reigister 12 months and gotta renew before even practiced there lol.
Been looking at booking accomadation so many decisions and shipping stuff as well deciding whats going to stay and whats coming is scary and sad gotta be strong and mean and harsh yet inside am a marshmallow hehehehe.

But I have a confession to make (looks around furtively) I have 3 chuff charts 1) i have 100 days till I hand my notice in 2) i have 13o days till I finish work and 3) we have 138 days till we fly

How sad am I ?