200,000 + (jammy sods)
18.95%
In debt
1.05%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

ok how much equity do we have??!!

Old Jun 9th 2003, 6:42 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by appletree
& other cities, perth, adelaide, brisbane are way cheaper than
sydney.
Good flats with river views still up for grabs in Perth at $1 million plus , or its off to the suburbian waste lands.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jun 9th 2003 at 6:47 am.
Old Jun 9th 2003, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

appletree is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommie bastard
God flats with river views still up for grabs in Perth at $1 million plus , or its off to the suburbian waste lands.

you're proving nothing quoting a property worth 1 million. what's your point?
Old Jun 9th 2003, 6:51 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

you're proving nothing quoting a property worth 1 million. what's your point?
No as you did trying to give out lower cost homes in the western suburbs ( the pits) in Sydney?
The highest paid for a home in Perth is $25 million but even an average home on the coast will see off $800,000.

Old Jun 9th 2003, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

No as you did trying to give out lower cost homes in the western suburbs ( the pits) in Sydney?
The highest paid for a home in Perth is $25 million but even an average home on the coast will see off $800,000.

AUD 250,000/300,000 can get you a decent property in Perth.
Old Jun 9th 2003, 6:55 am
Banned

AUD 250,000/300,000 can get you a decent property in Perth.
That is now the lower end you are way of the mark, a good location will be over double that.

Old Jun 9th 2003, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

That is now the lower end you are way of the mark, a good location will be over double that.

you are quoting properties on the coast! I doubt anyone here is expecting to buy on the coast
Old Jun 9th 2003, 7:01 am
Banned

you are quoting properties on the coast! I doubt anyone here is expecting to buy on the coast
I built on the coast and I failed did I not , so the refugees must have the same dreams?

Old Jun 9th 2003, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

crap dotty. Parramatta, hurstville & hornsby all within 1/2 hour train, & all nice suburbs. get your facts right.
Checked all three suburbs. Searched for houses in 300 - 400 range result = NONE. 2 bed unit perhaps. Your price guide seems to be a little 1989 ish.
Old Jun 9th 2003, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by dotty
Checked all three suburbs. Searched for houses in 300 - 400 range result = NONE. 2 bed unit perhaps. Your price guide seems to be a little 1989 ish.
wrong Dotty. friends of ours just brought in hurstville 355,000
Old Jun 9th 2003, 7:19 am
Banned

You have a friend , no that is bollocks?

Old Jun 9th 2003, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

White ants or next door to a Brothel?

(I am sure its nice really)

To try my search www.realestate.com.au
Old Jun 9th 2003, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

I know it's hard for you to be proven wrong dotty. just take a deep breath & you'll be fine.
Old Jun 9th 2003, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

I know it's hard for you to be proven wrong dotty. just take a deep breath & you'll be fine.
Appletree - Just take a deep breath and hope nobody looks up Aussie property prices.

:scared:
Old Jun 9th 2003, 7:37 am
Banned

Originally posted by dotty
Appletree - Just take a deep breath and hope nobody looks up Aussie property prices.

:scared:
He breaths air what a waste?

Old Jun 9th 2003, 7:59 am
Badge

Hurstville and Hornsby are OK.

badgers

(listen to the voice of experience..!)

PS There's no way I'd go to Spain. I'm trying to escape all the geezers expats and loadsamoney types that go there in the first place!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.