200,000 + (jammy sods)
18.95%
In debt
1.05%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

ok how much equity do we have??!!

Old Jun 9th 2003, 1:57 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

appletree, looks like you're rooted, rotten to the core. Get some independent proof of what you say (Sydney houses), if only for your own benefit.
Old Jun 9th 2003, 2:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Megalania
appletree, looks like you're rooted, rotten to the core. Get some independent proof of what you say (Sydney houses), if only for your own benefit.
He's talking about greenhouses. Each to their own needs eh?
Old Jun 9th 2003, 2:48 am
Forum Regular

appletree is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Megalania
I live, work, & own property here Mega-lotsofnames-lania!
Old Jun 9th 2003, 2:50 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by appletree
Big deal and I thought you could not sleep?

Old Jun 9th 2003, 2:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Big deal and I thought you could not sleep?

that's just another example of you getting your facts wrong
Old Jun 9th 2003, 2:54 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

that's just another example of you getting your facts wrong

You need facts wrong site?

Old Jun 9th 2003, 4:01 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Locked in cyber space or where else? Perhaps you are locked in an old archive? Actually, the correct pronunciation of me 'andle is Meg-alan-ia. Fell for the lotsofnames?
Old Jun 9th 2003, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: ok how much equity do we have??!!

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Looking at your Poll no big earners here and tough times ahead for most?
Forget the flash homes in WA most will be on a very average suburb .

Pommies right, so many people on here say they are going to be so well off in OZ, buying mansions, not needing to work. Yet every time this poll is done it shows only a handful are arriving with even a meagre 200,000 pound. Hardly a fortune is it?
How ya gonna live a dream life on that. Even without a mortage theres gonna be very little left after buying house, emigrating costs, cars, maybe a few months out of work.
Old Jun 9th 2003, 5:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by denhim
i aint taking much as ive bugger all to sell of value. i`ll be the one sleeping on the beach with a bag of tools.
Bag of tools here = bag of money as long as you can get the Trade papers to go with it.
Old Jun 9th 2003, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

what crap dotty. In Australia's most expensive property market, Sydney, you can get a decent house for AUD 350,000
Yeah right, right out of sydney in a drugged up dump of a suburb with a hour+ commute to work, in traffic as bad as the UK. Sydney prices on a par with London, been there, lived there.
Old Jun 9th 2003, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ok how much equity do we have??!!

Originally posted by dotty
Pommies right, so many people on here say they are going to be so well off in OZ, buying mansions, not needing to work. Yet every time this poll is done it shows only a handful are arriving with even a meagre 200,000 pound. Hardly a fortune is it?
How ya gonna live a dream life on that. Even without a mortage theres gonna be very little left after buying house, emigrating costs, cars, maybe a few months out of work.
You think having a house bought and paid for and a car is not being well off? Have a look round the world instead of just round your friends at the beauty parlour. How much money do you want before you feel well off then? When you get back to London, try a trip away from Hampstead and see a lot of people who would agree with me that you are doing well if you have anything like that amount in the bank.
Old Jun 9th 2003, 5:33 am
Banned

Hornsby area 3 bed houses, Non < $450K
Old Jun 9th 2003, 6:14 am
Banned

Originally posted by denhim
i aint taking much as ive bugger all to sell of value. i`ll be the one sleeping on the beach with a bag of tools.
Bum in the UK bum here sounds right , refugees are what this country loves.

Old Jun 9th 2003, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by dotty
Yeah right, right out of sydney in a drugged up dump of a suburb with a hour+ commute to work, in traffic as bad as the UK. Sydney prices on a par with London, been there, lived there.
crap dotty. Parramatta, hurstville & hornsby all within 1/2 hour train, & all nice suburbs. get your facts right.
Old Jun 9th 2003, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

& other cities, perth, adelaide, brisbane are way cheaper than
sydney.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.