Here you go Rooksie
Attached Thumbnails Oh great - NOT-x1400y400s1000w500h300.gif  
Old Dec 14th 2005, 1:10 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Oh great - NOT

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Here you go Rooksie

WOW what a lovely drive!!! im ringing them NOW!!
Old Dec 14th 2005, 1:15 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rooksie
WOW what a lovely drive!!! im ringing them NOW!!
Yeah just looked him up again as couldn't remember his name its Dr Down , his place is lovely to
Old Dec 14th 2005, 1:16 pm
Account Closed

Yeah just looked him up again as couldn't remember his name its Dr Down , his place is lovely to

just spoke to him and grace is booked for next wednesday!! he said should take hour and half to get there??? does that mean i could do it in an hour??
Old Dec 14th 2005, 1:19 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

just spoke to him and grace is booked for next wednesday!! he said should take hour and half to get there??? does that mean i could do it in an hour??
Great news , do a search on yell.com for his place and print off the maps if you don't have sat nav as the road is i little tricky to find as its a tiny little lane , but i found it so anyone can
Old Dec 14th 2005, 6:33 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

i know!! tell me!!! feel like im living in the twilight zone at the moment mate!!
dont go in there its scary
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:16 pm
Account Closed

Great news , do a search on yell.com for his place and print off the maps if you don't have sat nav as the road is i little tricky to find as its a tiny little lane , but i found it so anyone can

im actually looking forward to it now!! how sad
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:17 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
dont go in there its scary

want to see something really scary ................ :scared: :scared:
Old Dec 14th 2005, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all

want to see something really scary ................ :scared: :scared:
ahh,i'm sorry to hear your unfortunate loss of meds...we are ringin our's tomorrow to make sure we get copy's after listening to your story,as when w e had meds we did not fill in our reference number and when phonin the receptionist was not very helpful and rude,as we forget our returnable cover sheet! but we have sent in the post as husband is worried hearing stories of lost meds and it will be a cost to us if lost and doctors are laughing all the way to the bank!!!
Old Dec 15th 2005, 7:09 am
Account Closed

well still no news from LCU but advised by agent that panel doc should keep records and a copy of that will be acceptable for processing if original med not found.

WHY ME!?!?!!?!?!?!?
Old Dec 15th 2005, 7:11 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

well still no news from LCU but advised by agent that panel doc should keep records and a copy of that will be acceptable for processing if original med not found.

WHY ME!?!?!!?!?!?!?
eh? but i thought the doc said the opposite?????
Old Dec 15th 2005, 7:24 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

WHY ME!?!?!!?!?!?!?
Probably because It couldn't be me this time
Old Dec 15th 2005, 10:21 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

WHY ME!?!?!!?!?!?!?
I cannot believe they havent got a copy sounds like they just cant be arsed with it

Our panel GP said they have to keep copies in case DIMIA contact them about anything.

I know you've booked somewhere else but i would be on the phone again and putting a complaint in.

also what about xray? do kids have to have xrays? have you got to get another one of them done?

P
Old Dec 15th 2005, 10:54 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
I cannot believe they havent got a copy sounds like they just cant be arsed with it

Our panel GP said they have to keep copies in case DIMIA contact them about anything.

I know you've booked somewhere else but i would be on the phone again and putting a complaint in.

also what about xray? do kids have to have xrays? have you got to get another one of them done?

P
Kids don't need x-rays.
Old Dec 15th 2005, 10:57 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
Kids don't need x-rays.
You shouldn't have needed one either........seeing as you are so transparent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.