Oh great - NOT

Old Dec 13th 2005, 5:50 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh great - NOT

Originally Posted by Rooksie
what happened to you then?

this is me:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...20#post3059220

could only happen to you!!

Sent you a PM!!

Kris xx
Old Dec 13th 2005, 6:25 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Oh Jacs, love, I'm sorry to hear about this new shit you are having. I have heard about meds going missing before but then they have found them. Sydney are very good about emailing back replies.

I'm sure they will find them within a couple of days and then grant your visa straight away as stress relieving compensation I sure hope so anyway. If it was anything to do with me you would have your visa tomorrow.

thanks mate - hope youre right not sure if i will be able to sleep tonight because im hoping to hear back from george with some news - fingers crossed and all that
Old Dec 13th 2005, 7:38 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Hope you hear soon mate, waiting stinks !!
Sending calming K
Carole
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:39 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Wickedsid
Hope you hear soon mate, waiting stinks !!
Sending calming K
Carole
thanks mate
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:42 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

thanks mate
Good luck again mate
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:00 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
Good luck again mate
thanks - had email this morning from george & co to say they in touch with LCU - fingers and toes crossed mate
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:03 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

thanks - had email this morning from george & co to say they in touch with LCU - fingers and toes crossed mate
I can't see how it wont turn up, after all I take it they were all delivered in the same envelope.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:05 am
Account Closed

I can't see how it wont turn up, after all I take it they were all delivered in the same envelope.

yes mate which is really weird
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:05 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Didnt the gp ring you back then?
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:24 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
Didnt the gp ring you back then?

no mate!!!! i rang again in the evening so we will see if i get a call back today .........
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:31 am

no mate!!!! i rang again in the evening so we will see if i get a call back today .........
Thats terrible makes you wonder if it is them thats cocked up??
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:38 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
Thats terrible makes you wonder if it is them thats cocked up??

can you imagine .............

and if they did would they admit to same??? doubt it very much
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:39 am

can you imagine .............

and if they did would they admit to same??? doubt it very much
Not a chance in hell, but surely DIMIA would know how many were there when they arrived.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:40 am
Account Closed

Not a chance in hell, but surely DIMIA would know how many were there when they arrived.

watch this space mate ........ ARGHHHHHH i cant stand it!!!!!!
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:45 am

Well all our stuff went in one envelope from agent to DIMIA meds, pc, form 1022 etc but they lost the pc checks!!! however they did turn up and they granted the same day.

Hoping this is gonna happen for our Rooksie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.