Wikiposts

Oh great - NOT

Old Dec 22nd 2005, 9:46 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Oh great - NOT

Originally Posted by possoms
pmsl good luck mate, its gonna be a very happy new year

thanks mate - i hope so. it would be going to Oz over the xmas period though wouldnt it jeeeesh
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 9:48 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rooksie
thanks mate - i hope so. it would be going to Oz over the xmas period though wouldnt it jeeeesh
yep thats why I said new year, time to relax now mate and have a good xmas are you staying at home?
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 9:49 pm
Account Closed

yep thats why I said new year, time to relax now mate and have a good xmas are you staying at home?

yep. got my parents coming to dinner but thats about it. i donty have any broters or sisters (sadly) so thats about it! what about you??
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 9:56 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

thats what worries me mate!!! :scared:
just settle petal & have a great chrissie!
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 9:57 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
just settle petal & have a great chrissie!

i know mate, you're right. just got visions of me interrupting Xmas dinner to check DHL tracking
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 9:59 pm

yep. got my parents coming to dinner but thats about it. i donty have any broters or sisters (sadly) so thats about it! what about you??
we are going to my sisters and stopping at my mums then up to cols parents boxing day, so I aint got to do any cooking this year the fridge is just full of cold buffet type stuff we can grab when we want and the cupboard is fit to bursting with booze, I dont know why I've bought so much
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 10:01 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

i know mate, you're right. just got visions of me interrupting Xmas dinner to check DHL tracking
LMAO
We are having a quiet day at home and then off to Dads on Boxing Day.
Luckily the kids are off their antibiotics now and I managed to get me being ill out of the way too (yak - should have seen me Sunday/Monday) BBLLEEUUGGHHH
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 10:05 pm

LMAO
Luckily the kids are off their antibiotics now and I managed to get me being ill out of the way too (yak - should have seen me Sunday/Monday) BBLLEEUUGGHHH
oh dear, sorry you've all been ill but like you say its outta the way for xmas
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 10:24 pm
Account Closed

we are going to my sisters and stopping at my mums then up to cols parents boxing day, so I aint got to do any cooking this year the fridge is just full of cold buffet type stuff we can grab when we want and the cupboard is fit to bursting with booze, I dont know why I've bought so much

ive got to go to M&S in the morning to fight off lots of women to get my turkey. im spending today in training wrestling with the dog

our problem is that we buy loads of booze but then promptly drink it so we have to buy more. its a vicious circle to be honest but what can you do
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 10:25 pm
Account Closed

LMAO

ive told you not to eat steve's cooking mate

glad you are over it kiddo
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 10:37 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

ive told you not to eat steve's cooking mate
awwww! I'm telling!!!
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 10:50 pm

ive got to go to M&S in the morning to fight off lots of women to get my turkey. im spending today in training wrestling with the dog

our problem is that we buy loads of booze but then promptly drink it so we have to buy more. its a vicious circle to be honest but what can you do
I know I just went mental and bought a bottle here a bottle there, ooo we need a bottle of that etc got a fridge full of babycham and snowballs well you just gotta have em havnt you

I have got a massive hangover from last night, was on cocktails bloody lovley at the time not so good now gotta go to work now too aaggggggggggghhhhh
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 10:52 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I know I just went mental and bought a bottle here a bottle there, ooo we need a bottle of that etc got a fridge full of babycham and snowballs well you just gotta have em havnt you

I have got a massive hangover from last night, was on cocktails bloody lovley at the time not so good now gotta go to work now too aaggggggggggghhhhh
Show offs, we've got 18 beers a box of cheap wine, and a bottle of red and white that Carolinegorka bought round for us.

Not that it matters because we had loads last year and still had most of it when we left and gave it all away.

I will miss my bubbly though