Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone going to Cottesloe beach today?

Anyone going to Cottesloe beach today?

Old Dec 23rd 2005, 1:37 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute
Question Anyone going to Cottesloe beach today?

Not exactly great beach weather today, but it's forecast to be sunny in the afternoon.
I've gone for the last 2 years, & it's pretty good. It was really hard to find a parking space last year, so if your driving there, go early!

The live GMTV beam back to The UK starts at 2.00pm.
Here's the details:

Friday 23rd December
Cottesloe Beach
Perth, Australia
LIVE 1400-1725 local time

Have a good day if you're going, & don't forget to text your buddies in The UK & tell them to get the telly on..!!
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 1:43 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone going to Cottesloe beach today?

Originally Posted by Scossie
Not exactly great beach weather today, but it's forecast to be sunny in the afternoon.
I've gone for the last 2 years, & it's pretty good. It was really hard to find a parking space last year, so if your driving there, go early!

The live GMTV beam back to The UK starts at 2.00pm.
Here's the details:

Friday 23rd December
Cottesloe Beach
Perth, Australia
LIVE 1400-1725 local time

Have a good day if you're going, & don't forget to text your buddies in The UK & tell them to get the telly on..!!

I think even Tassie beats you today John, Perth the coolest part of Aus today.

Have a beer or two for me & you & Gillian have a great Xmas.
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 1:54 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
I think even Tassie beats you today John, Perth the coolest part of Aus today.

Have a beer or two for me & you & Gillian have a great Xmas.
Cheers Bill..
You guys have a great Christmas as well..

We're still waiting in WA for the Summer to really kick in!
27/28ºc forecast for Xmas Day though, which is pretty good.
Not too hot, not too cold.

Cheers mate... John....
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

boom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this point

we went, it was pretty packed and I don't think we got on camera. One of our friends and her daughter Gracie got interviewed but we had a 6'6 big bloke stuck right in front of us!
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 11:21 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Originally Posted by Steve&Clare
we went, it was pretty packed and I don't think we got on camera. One of our friends and her daughter Gracie got interviewed but we had a 6'6 big bloke stuck right in front of us!
Yup...

I was there, (wearing an IRN BRU t-shirt)!
Kept thinking I'd found a good spot where the camera would spy me, & then when it went live to The UK, about 700 banners spring up in front of me!