Oh great - NOT

Old Dec 16th 2005, 10:54 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Oh great - NOT

Originally Posted by Rooksie
still no sign of bloody med for grace mate not really sure if i want to go back to original doc for repeat even if it is bloody freebie. sounds like cock up of the highest order
I agree with fraser, wouldnt waste money go get the freebie done, he will make sure everythings right this time hes got too much to lose otherwise.

Old Dec 16th 2005, 11:00 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by possoms
I agree with fraser, wouldnt waste money go get the freebie done, he will make sure everythings right this time hes got too much to lose otherwise.

i did think along those lines but wasnt convinced - thanks mate im hoping he might give the med to me to send off - would feel a lot happier that way
Old Dec 16th 2005, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

OR - how about getting the doc to refund part of your medical costs or you'll grass him up to DIMIA?

OK - technically it's blackmail but........
Old Dec 16th 2005, 11:02 am
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Hi Rooksie, really sorry to see this thread. I haven't been on for ages (it happens when you start working again) and thought I'd just check up to see if you'd got your visa yet. I hope it all goes better from here on in as it can't get worse, can it?
All the best and I really hope you get your's soon.

Tony.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 11:03 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by marco121068
OR - how about getting the doc to refund part of your medical costs or you'll grass him up to DIMIA?

OK - technically it's blackmail but........

my conscious is getting the better of me already mate because when i was on the phone to the docs receptionist the other day she was telling me how busy they are with immigration meds for which they are no doubt happily taking the money but not complying with the regs naughty naughty
Old Dec 16th 2005, 11:04 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TheRossers
Hi Rooksie, really sorry to see this thread. I haven't been on for ages (it happens when you start working again) and thought I'd just check up to see if you'd got your visa yet. I hope it all goes better from here on in as it can't get worse, can it?
All the best and I really hope you get your's soon.

Tony.
ahh shucks thanks mate. how is caffs harbour anyway??
Old Dec 16th 2005, 11:21 am
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

ahh shucks thanks mate. how is caffs harbour anyway??
Coffs is great, a little hard to find work but someone was smiling on me that day, started off as a casual sales on the Monday and ended up as manager of a computer store by Wednesday. That was about 8 weeks ago and am loving every minute of it. Weather is good, usually sunny (now the storms are moving on and we have electric most of the time). Looking forward to the new year when we are going to start renting the house next door. For those that think living with parents (especially one that you didn't grow up with) is easy, think again!! Apart from that life is good and would be better if I knew you'd got your visa at last.
I suppose I ought to do a 4 month update thread!!
Old Dec 16th 2005, 11:21 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

i did think along those lines but wasnt convinced - thanks mate im hoping he might give the med to me to send off - would feel a lot happier that way
Hope they will give it to you, although ours werent allowed to they said they had to send it direct themselves?

Old Dec 16th 2005, 11:30 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TheRossers
Coffs is great, a little hard to find work but someone was smiling on me that day, started off as a casual sales on the Monday and ended up as manager of a computer store by Wednesday. That was about 8 weeks ago and am loving every minute of it. Weather is good, usually sunny (now the storms are moving on and we have electric most of the time). Looking forward to the new year when we are going to start renting the house next door. For those that think living with parents (especially one that you didn't grow up with) is easy, think again!! Apart from that life is good and would be better if I knew you'd got your visa at last.
I suppose I ought to do a 4 month update thread!!
Hey thats fantastic mate!!! my friend is in coffs and he was telling me some stories about scary snakes the other day!!! YIKES!!!

we have lived with my parents and jeds parents - we lasted 3 days with mine and a month with jeds!!!! we were 19 at the time mind but NEVER again EVER!!!
Old Dec 16th 2005, 11:30 am
Account Closed

Hope they will give it to you, although ours werent allowed to they said they had to send it direct themselves?

my nerves cant take much more mate
Old Dec 16th 2005, 12:03 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

my nerves cant take much more mate
Yes they can and yes they will.

It's worth having so it's worth working for...........cock-ups and all.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 12:04 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
Yes they can and yes they will.

It's worth having so it's worth working for...........cock-ups and all.

i could say that due to all the cock ups i aint had a cock up in ages but i wont say that
Old Dec 16th 2005, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

i could say that due to all the cock ups i aint had a cock up in ages but i wont say that
And I thought you were a [good] Catholic girl
Old Dec 16th 2005, 12:09 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by marco121068
And I thought you were a [good] Catholic girl

oh we're all good catholic girls mate
Old Dec 16th 2005, 12:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

oh we're all good catholic girls mate
Glad to hear it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.