Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

NSW Drivers - Anyone seen the mobile cameras?

NSW Drivers - Anyone seen the mobile cameras?

Old Aug 6th 2010, 1:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Stu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: NSW Drivers - Anyone seen the mobile cameras?

I've seen two in Wollongong

1 x Black Ford Territory that hangs around Cordeaux / Unanderra / Farmborough as it is right next to the RTA base

And a Grey-Green Territory in the same spot, and also on the top between Mt Ousley and Bulli Pass

Stu

Last edited by Stu Ward; Aug 6th 2010 at 2:40 am.
Old Aug 6th 2010, 2:35 am
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

This whole "furore" about mobile cameras is just a sack of shit. There's only a handful of these bloody things and they're enforcing a law that is perfectly reasonable. Bah. And Humbug, too.
Old Aug 6th 2010, 12:30 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stu Ward
I've seen two in Wollongong

1 x Black Ford Territory that hangs around Cordeaux / Unanderra / Farmborough as it is right next to the RTA base

And a Grey-Green Territory in the same spot, and also on the top between Mt Ousley and Bulli Pass

Stu
Ta - I'm in the 'gong tomorrow conducting a training session - will keep my eyes peeled. I'm up and down Mt Ousley most days though and I haven't seen one there yet - maybe it's because I'm up there and in the national park by 6:00am and the camera operators don't get out of bed that early.
Old Aug 7th 2010, 9:36 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/...accidents.html

Doesn't prove anything, but...................
Old Aug 8th 2010, 5:25 am
ABCDiamond

http://www.dailyadvertiser.com.au/ne...s/1889817.aspx

Statistics show that 46 per cent of fatalities in NSW in 2009 were caused by speed and when the cameras were introduced in Queensland and Victoria there was a 25 per cent drop in casualty crashes.
Who knows for sure ?

Old Aug 11th 2010, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

peggy76 is on a distinguished road

Saw one at Gilliston Heights yesterday, Just outside the new houseing estate. By the way this road is a 70. we wasnt sure so turned back just to check.
Old Aug 16th 2010, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

Seen 2 so far around Sydney both white.

one today Kissing Point road Rydalmere/Dundas 1:45 pm

For exact position just paste this into google maps -33.804488,151.027889

Last Wednesday night Parramatta Road Ashfiled 7 pm