job-Perth

Old Aug 16th 2010, 11:05 am
Just Joined

yasi is an unknown quantity at this point
Question job-Perth

I am going to immigrate to Australia (Perth),I am an accountant and I need to someone's helps who live in Perth to ask for some question about how I can find a good job there and what shall I do for improving my accounting knowledge?

Last edited by yasi; Aug 16th 2010 at 11:25 am.
Old Aug 16th 2010, 11:30 am
Banned

Weebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: job-Perth

www.seek.com.au All agents advertise jobs through this site.
Old Aug 16th 2010, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

asifrupani will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Weebie
www.seek.com.au All agents advertise jobs through this site.
WOW what a help to OP.

regards
Old Aug 16th 2010, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

Ali-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant future

According to my experience its not easy to get job in Perth through seek or other recruiters, i tried my luck for three months and was unsuccessful, in the end I had to move to some regional area within WA after contacting some company myself without involving any recruitment agents. My experience with WA recruiters is not good, I found them bluffing about jobs which were non existent, anyways best of luck to you maybe you could be more lucky than me...