Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nottingham meet up in Feb!

Nottingham meet up in Feb!

Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nottingham meet up in Feb!

Hi Nick - I heard that a Jag decided to go the wrong way round the island and wrapped itself round a railing Notsure if he came out of Morrisons or the car park.
We are still waiting for CLink to get in touch with DIMA or DIAC as they like to be known now, 2 weeks and waiting...
love
Jo

Originally Posted by Nick11
Having a blonde moment at the min, but how big is that - a single garage size?
BTW Went to Heanor today - sommerfield was ram raided early morning.Giltbrook post office was raided on Thursday and something pretty bad must have happenened at Morrissons tonight,as they literally shut the road off round there
What the hell is happening to this country!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:25 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

BTW Went to Heanor today - sommerfield was ram raided early morning.Giltbrook post office was raided on Thursday and something pretty bad must have happenened at Morrissons tonight,as they literally shut the road off round there

Thanks god i don't live in Heanor anymore.....mind you, it's always been like that
Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

Forgot to tell you Nick, Steve is back at work as of tomorrow morning - good job, he's cost us a bloody fortune on ebay!
Wish we were as organised as some of you here, we've had 2 quotes but for groupage rather than containers, 1 from Burkes and one from Abel. Steve has also obtained a credit check from Experian to take with us. However he has managed to clear out the majority of crap that was in his garage!

love
Jo
Old Feb 21st 2007, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

lolandlisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmn don't think you're alone in heanor with all the crime the co-op in Sherwood got turned over twice last week and it was somerfields turn the week before :/
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kizbut1
Hi Nick - I heard that a Jag decided to go the wrong way round the island and wrapped itself round a railing Notsure if he came out of Morrisons or the car park.
We are still waiting for CLink to get in touch with DIMA or DIAC as they like to be known now, 2 weeks and waiting...
love
Jo
What!!!!!!!!!!!Bet it was a man driver!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad Steve is back at work,will ring to get appointment with him as pooch is running out of tablets!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lolandlisa
Hmmn don't think you're alone in heanor with all the crime the co-op in Sherwood got turned over twice last week and it was somerfields turn the week before :/
huuummm,and they wonder why we want to leave this crap hole!
Forgot to say, went to pizza hut on Sunday night,quite late.Not many of us in.We were terrorised by 10 little hoodies running riot!Manager said they were held at knife point last week,didn't even make it into paper!!Lovely!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:50 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

We got credit checks too and noone has been interested in seeing them..............

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by kizbut1
Forgot to tell you Nick, Steve is back at work as of tomorrow morning - good job, he's cost us a bloody fortune on ebay!
Wish we were as organised as some of you here, we've had 2 quotes but for groupage rather than containers, 1 from Burkes and one from Abel. Steve has also obtained a credit check from Experian to take with us. However he has managed to clear out the majority of crap that was in his garage!

love
Jo
Old Feb 21st 2007, 3:20 pm
pools finished..Boat next

MenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the rough

got a co today!

Old Feb 21st 2007, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MenAtWork
got a co today!

Congrats - not long now
Old Feb 21st 2007, 7:11 pm
pools finished..Boat next

MenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the rough

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. Steve was far too tame !

It will be extra large glasses on Saturday!

Mel
Old Feb 21st 2007, 7:34 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
I am worried

I want to wear some Jimmy Choo lizard shoe's with my Prada jeans and D&G top but am worried that it might class with what you might wear ...............

Ok. How will I know who the BE mob are?

You lot all gonna be wearing Kangaroo hats or summat?

So how am I gonna know who's in the Expats gang?
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

So how am I gonna know who's in the Expats gang?
Don't panic - I've got a koala somewhere that I'll drag along.I'll keep waving it about to attract attention.God knows what others will think of me.Me and Jodie are 6ft,blonde and size 8's (no,not our feet size) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone who disagrees with me is a dead man walking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have been warned Steve!
Nick
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:37 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the CO Mel

Lou
xx

Me and Jodie are 6ft,blonde and size 8's (no,not our feet size) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nick
Old Feb 21st 2007, 9:21 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Don't panic - I've got a koala somewhere that I'll drag along.I'll keep waving it about to attract attention.God knows what others will think of me.Me and Jodie are 6ft,blonde and size 8's (no,not our feet size) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nick
Oh no Blondes

Old Feb 21st 2007, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh no Blondes

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.