Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nottingham meet up in Feb!

Nottingham meet up in Feb!

Old Feb 22nd 2007, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nottingham meet up in Feb!

Sniff

Jo

Originally Posted by Nick11
Now how could anyone forget you sweety.
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

hiya all, when i said did i offend anyone i meant, by coming from bestwood park, was only joking when saying that, so thats that one explained, where are all you's from ?
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

Brinsley, but Steve originally Yorkshire and me Cotmanhay (same as Sparks!)

Jo

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
hiya all, when i said did i offend anyone i meant, by coming from bestwood park, was only joking when saying that, so thats that one explained, where are all you's from ?
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Was it the Cotmanhay bit that made you all go quiet? I was described as a 'posh lady' the other day on the phone. I didn't know whether to laugh or cringe!
Jo

Originally Posted by kizbut1
Brinsley, but Steve originally Yorkshire and me Cotmanhay (same as Sparks!)

Jo
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 2:15 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Now that's spooky.Hucknall born and bred!
Don't diss me spelling!!Got a first class honours degree to prove it!Honest
Nick
Me too

Left 20 years ago though
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 2:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Me too

Left 20 years ago though

Mum lived up Beauvale as a kid, we lived on farleys lane.Went to butlers hill and broomhill. Think it's an awful place now - only slightly better than where we live now!!!!!
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 2:51 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Mum lived up Beauvale as a kid, we lived on farleys lane.Went to butlers hill and broomhill. Think it's an awful place now - only slightly better than where we live now!!!!!
I used to live on Windmill Ave then Wood Lane. Went to Spring Street then Holgate.
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 3:06 pm
We Have Arrived!

Jodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud of

Hi everyone.....

Sorry I have been absent - I have been a little bit ill had man flu so not been on the site for a few days - is everyone still up for Saturday?

As Nic says Jack - we will have a Koala or kangeroo with us but mainly you will recognise us a there will be a gang of beautiful ladies surrounded by many happy chaps.

Thats because beauty comes from within right Nic? (from within a large glass of Red for me and Rose for her! tee hee)

I think there will be about 17 of us at last count - let me know if there are any changes.

Looking forward to seeing you all there. Sorry you can't make this one Brissie but will catch up on next one. Congrats to Men at Work on the CO. Enjoy the meds! they aren't as scary as people make out.

Regards Jodie n Mark
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 6:36 pm
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jodie n' Mark
Hi everyone.....

Sorry I have been absent - I have been a little bit ill had man flu so not been on the site for a few days - is everyone still up for Saturday?

As Nic says Jack - we will have a Koala or kangeroo with us but mainly you will recognise us a there will be a gang of beautiful ladies surrounded by many happy chaps.

Thats because beauty comes from within right Nic? (from within a large glass of Red for me and Rose for her! tee hee)

I think there will be about 17 of us at last count - let me know if there are any changes.

Looking forward to seeing you all there. Sorry you can't make this one Brissie but will catch up on next one. Congrats to Men at Work on the CO. Enjoy the meds! they aren't as scary as people make out.

Regards Jodie n Mark
Wow so many people from nottingham, Do you mind if my hubby an I crash this get together. We can't make the meal but would be able to meet for drinks in walkabout (we have a birthday party to go to). Wish I had seen this thread before.Hopefully see you sat night
Lisa
xxxx
PS BTW where is everyone from we live in Cropwell Bishop.
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

lolandlisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Lisa and I (Lol) live in Sherwood off winchester street but Lisa used to live on Chiltern way
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

how colse to home to us are you's lolandlisa, hubby said have you by any chance been into city electrical factors ?
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

lolandlisa is an unknown quantity at this point

how colse to home to us are you's lolandlisa, hubby said have you by any chance been into city electrical factors ?
God no they are far too expensive for my customers I go to Denmans in Arnold or BDT in Carlton but chances are I will have seen him about as us sparks are a small in bred community I will be putting face to the name on saturday
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 4:53 am
pools finished..Boat next

MenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the rough

We got a visa today!

big, big celebrations are in order!

moving within the month, looking at flights now!

Mel 'n' Steve
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 5:30 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Wow that was quick guys. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by MenAtWork
We got a visa today!

big, big celebrations are in order!

moving within the month, looking at flights now!

Mel 'n' Steve
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 5:47 am
pools finished..Boat next

MenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Lou,

Big, big celebrations are in order this weekend!

Mel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.