Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northwest Meet ??

Northwest Meet ??

Old Mar 24th 2005, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all
Default Re: Northwest Meet ??

Hello all,

This may be a long shot here but i,ll try anyway.Did anyone of you who are coming to the meet on saturday happen to Tape the channel 4 program A place in the sun when they were in Perth.The program was aired about 5-6 weeks ago.If anyone has got it the Sam and i would love to watch it and i,d make sure you got it back soon as.

fingers crossed dave and sam
Old Mar 25th 2005, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

owleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud of

Hi all,
Sorry we won't be able to make this because of a family birthday do, but thought I would bump the thread.

Hope you all have a great time. I was looking forward to meeting you all.
Old Mar 25th 2005, 6:53 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Pm'd Craig last night.....we are inable to go to the meet something that i just cannot get out of has come up

So hope it all goes well....havea great time and have a few for us
Old Mar 25th 2005, 8:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi just wanted to ask before I make quite a long journey to the Salt Cellar. I am not going to be sat on my own am I cos it seems as though a lot of you know each other and I don't want to be sat like billy no mates, just my sister in law and I. (other half can't come)
Just wanted to ask this brave question (Gulp)
cheers
Lace
Old Mar 25th 2005, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice

Dont worry lots of us have never met each other and there is so much to ask about and talk about you will soon get chatting
we will be there at 4.30 ish so see you there
mary stuart and james (off on the big bird June 30th !!)
Old Mar 25th 2005, 8:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Northwest Meet ??

Awww thanks Mary,
I didn't want to drive all the way there and then sit in a corner lol.
Thanks for that see you there.
hugs Lace
Old Mar 25th 2005, 8:45 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Originally Posted by lacey21
Hi just wanted to ask before I make quite a long journey to the Salt Cellar. I am not going to be sat on my own am I cos it seems as though a lot of you know each other and I don't want to be sat like billy no mates, just my sister in law and I. (other half can't come)
Just wanted to ask this brave question (Gulp)
cheers
Lace
We won't know anyone either so if you see two adults and a child looking lost, it'll be us see you guy's there.
Old Mar 26th 2005, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

vikk will become famous soon enoughvikk will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TheRossers
We won't know anyone either so if you see two adults and a child looking lost, it'll be us see you guy's there.
Don't worry you'll know who when you see everyone.

Bumpety bump!
Old Mar 26th 2005, 8:09 am
Now..just your usual Pom

C.Owen is an unknown quantity at this point

So NW Meet No 4 is at the Salt Cellar pub off the M6 ( Junction 19 ) at Middlewich on Saturday 26th March approx 5.30pm. ...TONIGHT
Ok Peeps

This looks like the Final List ... IF you see this thread late and would like to come along, please feel free to attend...all are welcome. If in doubt about the location, ring the pub for directions on ( 01606 836903 )

1.Rich & Ang
2.Craig & Corinne
3.Sue ( from M/C )
4.Sunshine girl
5.Mary & Stuart (TBC)
6.Dave (chippy)
7.Jonni boy
8.Gaz & Rach
9.The Rossers
10.Purple swatch
11.Lacey 21
12.Wallabywannabies
13.Louise
14.Vikk
15.Sherie
16.RAG62
17.Vinny Van Gogh
18.Parker
19.JJL Family
20. The Longy's
21. Shrek

* Don't worry if you only see one name on the list... as it WILL also include your ( wife / husband / partners / children etc.) There will be no restrictions apart from a good behaviour request !!! and that's not aimed at the children ... more like the ADULTS :scared: only joking..

Please... feel welcome to come along if you haven't been to a meet before, it's a really good evening and a great chance to talk openly, to people who are going through or have completed a similar experience like yourself, share the learnings and pick some brains....over a drink or two.

Ok so tonight ...
We'll be situated on the right hand side of the pub ( this area will be reserved for us ) so head through the main entrance towards the bar , then throw a right and the area is straight ahead of you, set back a bit.

Last edited by C.Owen; Mar 26th 2005 at 8:12 am. Reason: additional info
Old Mar 26th 2005, 8:03 pm
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

sorry the jonni boy gang was'nt there but we did try,and i mean we did ******* try for about 2 hours...........come of at junction 19 of the m6 and it brought us out at northwich so we carried on looking and looking and found middlewich and ended up near a salt museum by which time it was dark and we had 3 moaning kids saying "are we there yet" so we came home and as we speak i am sat drowning my sorrow's with lots of stella......hope it was a good night and hope 2 see u all next time
Old Mar 26th 2005, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jonni boy
sorry the jonni boy gang was'nt there but we did try,and i mean we did ******* try for about 2 hours...........come of at junction 19 of the m6 and it brought us out at northwich so we carried on looking and looking and found middlewich and ended up near a salt museum by which time it was dark and we had 3 moaning kids saying "are we there yet" so we came home and as we speak i am sat drowning my sorrow's with lots of stella......hope it was a good night and hope 2 see u all next time
Oh Jonni boy, what a shame. Hope to see you next time.

Sue
Old Mar 26th 2005, 8:25 pm
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue from Manchester
Oh Jonni boy, what a shame. Hope to see you next time.

Sue
christine is'nt a happy little chicken,most of it's my fault as we have been having loads of problems with our computer so have only been on expats for a few minutes this week....i said the meet was'nt till next week and it was'nt till 4.30pm that i checked and said "O shite you better start getting ready"....never mind it's just been 1 of those days when things just start bad and don't get any better,thank god for stella and see ya next time
Old Mar 26th 2005, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Great to see everyone again,the time goes so fast at these meets if that was the case with the visa i,d have been in Aus 3 months ago

Don,t worry jonni boy they,ll be another meet soon.

dave

ps. guess which coast Sammy and i were talking about on the way home
thanks you lot
Old Mar 26th 2005, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

RAG62 will become famous soon enoughRAG62 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by chippy dave
Great to see everyone again,the time goes so fast at these meets if that was the case with the visa i,d have been in Aus 3 months ago

Don,t worry jonni boy they,ll be another meet soon.
dave
ps. guess which coast Sammy and i were talking about on the way home
thanks you lot
Dave,
Come over to the Dark Side, you know it makes sense.
Nice to see you both again. Just think if you stay on the West coast we will see less of you than we do now.
Sorry I couldn't stay longer to talk with everyone, but I had a plane to catch - well on Monday I have - to Oz.
Richard
Old Mar 26th 2005, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

Sherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the rough

Had a Great evening!!!
Last of us left The Salt Cellar at 9.30pm, ......after 4 hours of chatting!!!
To all those we met tonight hope to see you again at the next meet up , or maybe later in the year in Brissie.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.